Music can really make the world go round – and when it comes to one of the most important events in your life, your wedding, you surely want every moment to be accompanied by the best music. Hiring the best DJ is essential if you want your Big Day to be unforgettable – but how do you actually connect with your disc jockey before hiring them?
We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on to find out more.
- Check their experience, their knowledge and their references. Anyone can create a website and write great things about themselves – but it takes way more than that for someone to actually become a great DJ. Make sure the disc jockey you hire is well-experienced and more than knowledgeable when it comes to music (don’t forget to ask what their specialty music is too!). What’s more, a great DJ should have five-star references – and you should definitely check them before hiring anyone too.
- Make sure the contract includes all details, in clear. When creating the contract with your DJ, make sure you understand all the terms there. For example, make sure you know what parts of the equipment will be provided by the DJ and what parts you need to rent (if needed). Also, make sure the DJ has a contingency plan in case he cannot attend the wedding too – it can save you from a lot of stress and anxiety!
- Last, but not least, remember that chemistry is very important too. After all, you need a DJ with whom you can actually communicate and who understands your needs as a couple. Discuss with your disc jockey before hiring them and, if you feel things are just not right, move on to find someone else. Again, doing this can be a complete life-saver!
Searching for the best DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and take a look at the wide range of services we offer. With us on your side, your wedding is going to be more than memorable – it is going to be MAGNIFICENT and truly FUN!
Your bridesmaids and groomsmen are absolutely amazing! Not only have they been with you throughout the entire wedding planning process, but they will also be the ones to stand by you as you spell out two of the most important words of your life: I Do.
Yes, your wedding party deserves the very best – and they definitely deserve to be the center of attention at your wedding too. How to make for a great bridal party entrance? Here are some song suggestions to inspire you:
- Coldplay’s A Sky Full of Hearts. Romantic and uplifting, this song is simply perfect for a bridal party that’s both sentimental and full of energy. Play this song as they enter stage and you will make for a great, unforgettable moment!
- Betty Who’s Somebody Loves You. Your bridesmaids, groomsmen and parents really love you and they want the very best for you. Offer them a big moment with a song that says exactly how they feel about you and your love story!
- David Bowie’s Let’s Dance. Are your bridesmaids and groomsmen in for the biggest party of their lives? Then make sure their entrance song says it all! David Bowie’s Let’s Dance is an amazing option for a wedding that’s explosive with joy, happiness and positive vibes.
- Jess Glynne’s Ain’t Got Far to Go. If you are searching for a sentimental song for your bridal party entrance, this is it. Beautiful, heart-melting and more than suitable for celebrating true friends, this song is going to squeeze at least a couple of tears.
Spangler Entertainment can provide you with wedding DJ and entertainment services that will ensure your guests have the time of their lives. Contact us in Tennessee and you will not regret your choice!
Music can make the world go round – so it’s only natural that it will always be a huge element of any event you may be planning. How to plan for amazing music at your next event, though? We have gathered some useful tips for you – so read on, inspire yourself and plan the best event your guests have even attended!
- Think of your guests. What kind of people are they? Will they be happier with some good, old classics? Or are they the kind of guests who love good music regardless of the age it pertains to? Keep their tastes in mind throughout the playlist selection process!
- Think of the event itself. Is this a really elegant, traditional party? Or is it more of a casual, intimate gathering? If you’re planning a very formal event, you might want to skip the Queen Bey songs – but if you want to have a casual party, a bit of R’n’B will most likely be more than welcomed.
- Think of the theme. Every great party has a theme – and your music should be at least remotely connected to this. Sure, having a rustic-chic wedding does not mean you will have to stick to country songs only – but you might want to consider making them the most poignant part of the entire playlist (without leaving aside the aforementioned tips, of course).
- Think of the timing. Make sure your DJ plays the most energizing song towards the peak of the party (after the start time, but before everything winds down). This way, you will reap all the benefits provided by highly positive songs and you will make your guests feel amazing.
Spangler Entertainment can help you with all this. With our exquisite event DJ services, you and your guests will have the time of your lives – so contact us, see what we’re all about and hire us for your big party!