Planning a successful event is dependent on plenty of factors: from the venue you choose to the décor and from the food to the drinks, all of the event’s elements will make a huge difference in the atmosphere you create for your guests.
Sure, you can plan the catering and the florals – but can you actually plan the way your guests will feel at your event? For example, can you increase the chances that they actually want to stay on the dance floor?
We believe you can – and here are some tips to help you with this:
- Your dance floor space should be large enough to allow everyone invited at your event to dance. At the same time though, please make sure the dance floor is not too large, as this can make it feel emptier (and thus, less inviting for the guests).
- Your event lighting should be thoroughly planned for the dance sessions. Dimming the lights and creating a more “party-oriented” atmosphere has the power to make guests want to be on the dance floor – so this is a “trick” you should definitely use.
- Of course, you should also be present on the dance floor. After all, guests will simply follow in your lead and join you to dance when they see you. Good vibes can be actually contagious!
- Last, but definitely not least, your music timing should be very well-planned too. Gradually increasing the music intensity and energy will build up the “party mood” for your guests to the point they join the dance floor.
Searching for an event entertainer in Tennessee? For a professional who really knows how to make people feel absolutely amazing? Contact Spangler Entertainment and hire us for our DJ, event, décor and additional entertainment services – we guarantee your guests will have the time of their lives!
It doesn’t matter what age your event guests are – as a host, you want them to feel excellent while celebrating with you. Sure, offering adults some great foods and drinks, good music and a general good atmosphere is usually considered to be the “secret recipe” for a wedding that’s more than successful – but what about the little ones? How do you actually entertain the youngest guests at your event?
We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Plan a special space, just for them. Kids tend to feel better among those who are of the same age – so offer them the opportunity to play and socialize with other children at your event. Organize a special play space just for the little ones, and make sure to offer comfortable cushions and seats, tasty snacks, and a variety of games and activities too.
- For the quiet kids, you could offer them some arts and crafts supplies, or you could play a movie. For the kids who are a bit more active, you could offer costumes and photo booths. These things don’t cost much and they aren’t hard to plan – but they can make the little ones feel so great at your party!
- Last, but definitely not least, you might want to consider hiring a person to watch the kids as well. Also, hiring a good children’s entertainer is a great way to keep the little ones busy as well – so do not hesitate to consider the option at least.
Searching for an event entertainer able to make sure everyone at your wedding has tons of fun? Spangler Entertainment is here for you! With our exquisite and extremely diverse event entertainment services, you are bound to be the host of a truly unforgettable event!
Your bridal party deserves the very best. They are your closest friends and family members. They are the people who helped you plan the Big Day, the people who unconditionally spent time and money to make sure you are really happy on this very important moment of your life. They really do care about you and they truly want the best for you – so you surely want the same for them too.
How about making them feel really important and amazing as they walk into your wedding reception? Here are some song suggestions to help you do that:
- Get up Offa That Thing – James Brown. Yes, your bridesmaids and groomsmen should feel like the very soul of the party – and yes, this song can do that for them. Play it as they enter the reception and everyone will know the party is on!
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson. He will always be the King of Pop – and his voice and tunes are more than suitable for just about any party, regardless of its purpose or theme. Play this song for your bridal party entrance to show them just how grateful you are for their presence at your wedding.
- Sing, Sing, Sing – Benny Goodman. A lovely voice that fills up the air with positive vibes, Benny Goodman is a really great choice for your bridal party entrance – especially if you are searching for something on the more “vintage” side of music. You and your bridal party have all the reasons in the world to sing, for this is a truly happy day in all of your lives!
Spangler Entertainment provides brides and grooms with high-quality wedding entertainment services in Tennessee – so if you’re still on the lookout for a great DJ in the area, be sure to contact us as soon as possible!