Wedding ceremonies are always magical. The powerful vibes in the air, the romance, the beauty of seeing two people committing to each other for the rest of their lives – that’s a special combination of emotions no other event can ever equal.
Of course, you will want your ceremony to be downright perfect – but have you chosen the right music for it yet? If not, here are some processional and recessional songs you will genuinely love!
- Wagner’s Bridal March. Sweet, mellow and always romantic, this particular piece of classical music fits perfectly in romantic stories. From the vibe it sends out to the careful arrangement of splendid musical bits, this song is absolute flawlessness when it comes to wedding processionals.
- Israel Kamakawiwoʻole’s Somewhere Over the Rainbow. This is one of the best and sweetest covers made after the all-time classic, Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Slightly exotic and filled with sheer optimism, this tune will complement your sentiments as you walk down the aisle towards the person you love most in life.
- Mendelssohn’s Wedding March. Probably the most popular wedding recessional song in the entire Western world, Mendelssohn’s Wedding March is a true jewel filled with power, romance and absolute greatness. Ideal for a traditional wedding exit!
- Heavy D & The Boys’ Now That We Found Love. Want to make a uniquely grand exit from your wedding? Give this tune a listen – you will surely love its high energy and romantic vibes!
Searching for a genuinely amazing wedding and event entertainer and DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to be part of your love story the best way we know it: by providing high-quality services that will keep everyone entertained, so that they create unforgettable memories at your wedding!
No matter what type of event you may be planning, you surely want to make it feel unforgettable – both for you as the host, and for the people who choose to spend their time (and most likely money!) to celebrate with you.
How do you ensure you really engage guests at your event? How do you make this really special for them too? We have some important tips for you – so read on and find out more.
watch full film Un Profil pour deux
- Good vibes are contagious – so make sure you are sending out the right message. Have fun, be there, in the middle of the party and enlist your planning crew to do the same. Send out great vibes into the air and it will automatically make your guests feel better, more entertained and more engaged.
- Greet everyone. Of course, if you are planning a very large event, you may not be able to say hello to everyone. But if you can include this in your schedule, DO IT. Believe us, it will make people feel so much more welcomed and truly part of your big celebration!
- Consider having one or two group dances. Even if you think they are tacky and overused, chances are that most of your guests will actually enjoy one or two of these moments. Stay away from the much-too-popular group song dances everyone’s gotten tired of and you will definitely add to the success of your event.
Searching for an experienced event entertainer and DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the wide range of event services we provide. With us on your side, your event is meant to be absolutely amazing – the kind of party everyone will remember YEARS from now on! Contact us and find out more about who we are and what we can do for your special event!
Spooky and truly fun, Halloween is one of the best celebrations of the year – so it’s no wonder why so many people want to throw really amazing parties with this occasion. How to do it, more exactly? How to throw the kind of Halloween party people will talk about years from now as well?
We have gathered some amazingly helpful tips for you – so read on to find out more.
- Choose a sub-theme for the party. If you want to, you can go for absolute classic at your Halloween party (i.e. allow everyone to dress up as they like). However, you might also want to narrow down your Halloween party theme to something more specific – such as asking people to dress in Marvel, Disney or Classic Horror Movies costumes.
- Make sure you use plenty of décor. Go wild with this – but don’t forget to include some of the all-time basics everyone loves: orange and black elements, pumpkins, spiders and spider webs, and so on. They may have been around for a long time – but they are still more than successful.
- Bring in food and drinks that suit the theme. Pumpkin pies, orange-frosted cookies, monster-decorated cupcakes, dirt pudding – they are all more than perfect for a Halloween party, but don’t limit yourself to these options if you have other ideas.
- Set up some fun activities. Apple bobbing (or other non-apple variations), costume contests, killer music to dance on – they are all crucial if you want your guests to have the time of their lives at your wedding. Again, use your creativity and your party will be genuinely memorable!
Looking for specialists to help you plan the party of the century? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and take a look at our wide range of event entertainment services. With us on your side, your party is bound to be AMAZING!