We all know how important it is for the bride and groom to feel absolutely excellent at their wedding. After all, this is the beginning of a whole new “era” in your lives as newlyweds – so it’s only natural to want this day to be really amazing.
How do you create a wedding entrance both you and your guests will always remember? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Start by choosing a great song for your entrance. This tune should be fully coordinated with who you are as a couple and what your love story is. It should be beautiful, meaningful and filled with energy – so that you set the same mood for the entire wedding reception. Don’t rush! Take your time and select the very best song to make yourselves feel truly glamorous.
- Choose a very good song for your bridal party’s entrance too. They announce your entrance and they set the “foundation” of the entire reception’s vibes – plus, they are your best friends and they have been there for you since you began planning the whole wedding, so they surely deserve to have their own moment in the spotlight. From songs that speak about friendship to songs that push the “play” button at every party, there’s a wide range of options you have here, so you will definitely find something to suit your bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Last, but not least, create an unforgettable décor too. Arches filled with lush floral arrangements, entrances decorated according to your wedding theme, bubbles, foam, sparklers – they can all be perfect complements for a memorable wedding entrance!
Searching for a wedding entertainer to help you with your music, décor and all of the other entertainment needs you may have for the Big Day? Contact Spangler Entertainment in Tennessee and you will absolutely love our services!
Some couples choose not to follow traditions, others choose to follow only those that suit their story and their style. Even with all the changes occurring in the wedding world though, the bouquet toss is still a very popular wedding highlight – and many brides choose to include it in their big day despite its “old-school” touch.
If you are one of these brides, you will definitely want to make sure you choose the perfect song for the bridal bouquet toss moment at your wedding. But how do you do that? We have some song ideas for you – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration:
- Man, I Feel Like a Woman. An oldie but goldie with excellent vibes to it, this tune will get everyone off their seats and unto the dance floor in a matter of seconds. Such a great choice for a fun moment, such as your bouquet toss!
- Run the World (Girls), Beyoncé. Who other than Queen Bey herself would better accompany a fun moment with your favorite girls in the world? If you really want a Beyonce song for your bouquet toss, but if you want to skip the all-too-popular All the Single Ladies, you will definitely love this one as an alternative!
- Another One Bites the Dust, Queen. Freddie’s voice is incomparable – and if you want to sprinkle your wedding with a bit of humor and include a true classic of the rock scene in your playlist, Another One Bites the Dust is the ideal choice for you!
Looking for a well-experienced, dedicated and truly professional wedding and event DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and let’s talk about your wedding songs – you will love our services and your guests will have tons of fun on our music!
A successful reception is not just about the music, the food or the other surprises you have prepared for your guests – it is about all of these combined into an event that truly speaks to people and makes them feel invested in your beautiful love story.
How to plan a wedding reception meal playlist that goes just perfectly with the moment? We have some tips for you – so continue reading to find out more.
- Don’t get stuck on one genre. Mix them up, play different genres so that different types of people and age groups are truly happy with your music. Your guests want to really enjoy their meals – and music can play a crucial role when it comes to this. Provide them with the opportunity to listen to some of their favorite genres and songs while tasting the delicious menu you have put together for them!
- Slow songs are not a good idea – or at least not entirely. Playing only slow songs can get very risky, as it can very easily shift people’s moods and make them sleepy, rather than willing to party on the dance floor. At the same time, playing just songs that are high-energy can be too party-oriented – especially given that you will have to have your toasts and your cake cutting too.
- Last, but not least for sure, it is also important to make sure your wedding music is managed by the perfect DJ. An experienced disc jockey will know very well how to handle different musical tastes and how to create a truly memorable ambiance for all of your wedding highlights – and everything in between too.
Looking for a DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to be part of your love story! You will never regret having hired us!