As many brides-to-be know it, planning the perfect Big Day is all about paying attention to the small, but significant details. Your wedding colors, the necklace you will wear on the wedding day, his boutonniere, the cutlery on the table, the day-of stationery – they can all mean a lot for the success of your wedding day.
Your music makes no exception from the rule – and it is important to have not only the perfect playlist at your wedding, but also the perfect music volume as well.
How to do it? Here are some tips to remember.
- Your venue’s rules and guidelines. Depending on where exactly it is located and what can be found in its proximity, your wedding venue may have to enforce certain rules when it comes to the music volume. Learn more about this by asking the venue manager and making sure you stay within the limits.
- Furthermore, loud music can be really annoying for certain guests too. The elderly, as well as those who simply want to lay back and relax, chit-chatting with other guests will all find extremely loud music to be quite disturbing – so think of them too.
- At the same time, it is also essential to remember that music that’s too low can be bad for your wedding too. Keeping the music too low will not entertain the guests – and it can even have the exact opposite effect, making them feel bored and sleepy. Be sure you find the right balance for your venue’s size, openness, and architecture!
Looking for a great wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the amazing event entertainment services we provide! Come visit us and let’s discuss the concept of your wedding! We’ll complement it with the ideal entertainment services!
Birthday parties, Bar Mitzvahs, corporate events, weddings, anniversaries – thankfully, our lives are always sprinkled with special moments. And when you want your celebration to be remembered for many years to come, hiring great entertainment is an absolute must.
What are your options? What are the types of entertainment you could bring into your special party? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- You could hire an event band (be it instrumental or vocal). Depending on the type of event you want to have and on its formality level, hiring a band, a quartet or an instrument player can work wonders on the ambiance created at the party. In general, bands tend to cost more than DJs – but the natural, organic feeling of it all will pay off.
- You could hire a DJ. This is by far one of the most widespread options in event entertainment – and not without reason. DJs are versatile, they come with a varied range of music options, they are usually less expensive than bands, and, to top it all, they generally need less space for “action” too.
- Other entertainment options for events. Casino games, board games, lighting, foam, smoke, flashmobs, caricaturists, comedians, magicians, jugglers, outdoor games – the list can go on and on. Everything that’s fun can be incorporated even into the most elegant events – so use your creativity and work with trustworthy providers you actually believe in. These extras will make all the difference in the world!
Spangler Entertainment proudly serves the Tennessee area with amazing event entertainment options – so if you are searching for a DJ, photo booth, casino game rental, or any other form of event entertainment, you can rely on us to provide it to you. Even more than that, you can rely on us to provide it to you in the highest quality there is.
Life is truly a wonderful gift – and every single moment should be celebrated through its uniqueness and charm. Of course, your wedding is a huge event in your life – and you will want not only to feel great celebrating your love story, but also to make sure everyone else present does the same too.
What are some creative ways to provide fun at your wedding? Here are a few suggestions to consider:
- A small karaoke party. Even if your friends and family are not great with music, they will still enjoy standing in the spotlight and singing their favorite tune. A mini karaoke party can lift up the spirits and bring everyone into a really great mood, so why not add it to your wedding reception?
- Contests and games. Do you want to turn on the competitive side in your guests? Organize a small contest with a fun incentive (it can be anything ranging from an extra slice of cake to something bigger). Who will create the best Mad Libs? Who will be the great winner at Jenga? There are many wedding contest ideas people will genuinely love and have fun with!
- A photo booth. Almost traditional these days, photo booths are never-ending sources of fun. Create a fun and unique photo booth for your wedding guests and they will all want to make silly faces in front of the camera. Imagine how amazingly fun these pictures will be years from now!
Are you looking for an amazing wedding and event entertainer in Tennessee? You have come to the right place! Spangler Entertainment is here to provide you with a wide range of entertainment services for your Big Day. From DJs to casino games and special lighting, we have it all, so that your wedding is truly fun. Contact us and learn more about our services!