Like all brides and grooms, you most likely want your wedding day be utterly unforgettable – and your entertainment can make all the difference in the world. How to infuse your Big Day with your own spirit of fun and personality? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Good food may not be enough – but great good with a unique twist is always appreciated. Mini burgers, gourmet sandwiches, food trucks, towers of doughnuts instead of cake – fortunately, you have plenty of freedom, so don’t be afraid to add a bit of creativity into the mix.
- A night of games and memories would be fun too. Board games, air hockey, ping pong – you can bring these into your wedding reception and use them as entertainment. Not only will people love these, but doing it will also bring a bit of uniqueness to your wedding day.
- Add that special “buzz” to your wedding day. If you like watching action movies, make your Big Day centered on this. A helicopter to drop the wedding programs or as your getaway vehicle, funny action movie props for the photo booth – these things can make your Big Day feel more special and unforgettable.
- Music and dancing. This may be a classic – but it’s the kind that’s simply timeless. Talk to your DJ and create a playlist that suits you and your style, then make sure your guests’ musical expectations are met and exceeded.
Looking for a truly devoted wedding DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the wide variety of wedding entertainment solutions we can provide you with. Come visit us, talk to us, and hire us for the kind of wedding none of your guests will forget.
It doesn’t matter what type of event you may plan – a big corporate party, a sweet anniversary, or your wedding itself. In all circumstances, you want one thing more than any other – to make sure your guests are genuinely enjoying the time they spend at your event.
What are some of the last minute entertainment ideas to incorporate into your big party? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- One of the best things to do is to plan entertainment that suits the different parts of your event. This way, your guests will be entertained according to the timeline you have created (e.g. they will be energized at the beginning of the event).
- For example, you could start your event with a really energizing act – such as a bit of stand-up comedy, a fire juggling show, or a dance routine. This will give people lots of energy (which, of course, they will want to spend on the dance floor and having fun).
- Likewise, if you know there’s a more relaxed part of your event (e.g. your cocktail hour), but you still want guests to have some laid-back fun, you can hire a caricaturist. This is a fun addition to just about any type of event, and it can definitely make everyone happy.
- Don’t forget, if you plan on inviting children to your event too, you should definitely make sure they are having fun as well. Provide them with a kids’ entertainer, or at least some games suitable for their age.
Searching for an experience event entertainment service provider? We have everything you need – from professional lighting to casino games. Contact Spangler Entertainment right now and we guarantee you and your guests will be more than happy with what we provide!
Your guests deserve the very best – and while it is surely important to bring in amazing music, it is also important that you provide them with other means of entertainment too. For example, a lounge area could help them socialize with one another and enjoy some quiet, relaxed time together.
How to create a beautiful lounge area at your wedding? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Start by dividing the larger space. Planning a wedding in an open space or a large ballroom? To create an attractive lounge area, you should divide the larger space into smaller areas – for eating, dancing, and so on. This can be easily done with the help of décor or and lighting.
- Speaking of lighting, make sure you invest in something qualitative. Colored lighting, candlelight and other types of lighting can add a special touch to your wedding lounge areas, making them friendlier, more romantic, or even more modern and edgier.
- Don’t be afraid to use your creativity with the décor. Your lounge areas should pop with uniqueness and style – so use colors and décor to make them stand out and feel really attractive for your wedding guests.
- Last, but definitely not least, make them cozy. Draping the lounge areas, using comfortable cushions and seating – these small details will make your wedding lounge areas cozier and comfier too.
Are you looking for high quality wedding entertainers in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment today and learn more about our wedding entertainment services. From wedding DJs to photo booths and casino games, we have everything you need to ensure your guests are truly having the time of their lives at your Big Day. Contact us now and hire us for your wedding!