Choosing a first dance song may feel like a daunting task, especially when you don’t even know where to start. However, it’s more than doable once you have the “basics” laid out in your mind.
So, how do you actually choose the right first dance song? Here are some tips to remember:
- It’s all your choice – and this is as true as it gets. You may feel that you have to dance on a slow song, but if Metallica sounds more like you, then you are free to play it. This song is all about who you are as a couple – so you are free to make whatever choice makes you feel best.
- Some couples like to take inspiration from their love story. For instance, you could settle on the song playing on the background of your favorite TV show. Or, if you want to be even more sentimental, it might be the song that played on the radio when he first took you home with his car. Regardless of what it is, the important criterion is that it’s meaningful for you.
- Other couples stumble upon their first dance song by complete accident – so don’t be surprised if this happens to you too. If you have just listened to a song that speaks to you as a couple, don’t shy yourself from adding it to your playlist for your wedding dance. If it felt like the one, it was the right choice, really!
Still looking for a spectacular wedding DJ in Tennessee? You should come visit Spangler Entertainment. Not only do we provide the best wedding disc jockeying services in the area, but we can help you with many other entertainment services too. Contact us as soon as possible and you will love what we do for your Big Day!
Of all arts, there’s nothing to beat the power of music and its unique ways of touching people’s hearts. Given the huge importance of your Big Day, you will definitely want it to be accompanied by the sweetest, loveliest tunes – but what are some of the most commonly chosen wedding ceremony songs out there? We have gathered them right below – so, if you are looking for inspiration, make sure to read on and find out more.
- Wagner’s Bridal Chorus is a timeless masterpiece everyone knows, loves and appreciates. So, if you want to be 100% traditional about your wedding processional, this is the it tune to play as you walk down the aisle towards the person you love most in the world.
- Bach’s Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring is a song just as grand and widely known as the previously mentioned one. Yet, it makes for a better choice for couples who want to stay within the traditional wedding music “rules” and still have a dash of personality sprinkled into their playlist. Positive and vibrant, this song will fill everyone’s hearts with pure joy and sweet vibes.
- Braveheart’s For the Love of a Princess. Looking for a more modern wedding processional or recessional song? This tune from Braveheart will melt everyone’s hearts away – and it will surely fill you with truly magnificent and beautiful emotions!
- The Platters’ Only You. Now, here’s a song you really cannot not love. Sweet, romantic, and deeply meaningful, Only You ranks among the world’s most commonly-played wedding songs – and for a good reason too. Ideal for a vintage wedding, but it can work just as fine with just about any other wedding theme too!
Looking for a talented wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the wide range of entertainment services we can provide you with. Hire us and your wedding will be UNFORGETTABLE from all points of view!
Young and old, all of your wedding guests are important to you. From your sweet grandmother to your energy-bomb little sister, everyone at your wedding deserves to have a great time there – and music plays a crucial role in this.
How to make sure your wedding music is great for all ages? We have some tips for you – so read on and steal some inspiration.
- Segment your wedding into multiple smaller events – the ceremony, the reception, and the day-after breakfast (if you choose to have this, of course). Each of these micro events should be accompanied by a different type of music – not only will this create an amazing ambiance, but it will also help people experience the ceremony and the reception in different ways.
- Segment your audience according to age groups. Make sure you run a bit of research and see what songs were most listened during particular decades, so that you can incorporate them in your playlist. Also, don’t forget to include something more modern too, especially if there are a lot of young adults and teenagers invited at your wedding.
- The best way to be absolutely certain your wedding music makes everyone happy is by hiring a very talented wedding DJ. He will know when to step in and play the best songs, he will know what your “crowd” wants, and he will make sure the dance floor is constantly filled with people.
Haven’t found the right Tennessee DJ yet? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to stand by your side on the biggest and most important day of your life. Our wedding and event entertainment specialists are here to make sure you and your guests are genuinely happy on your wedding day!