Your wedding ceremony is bound to be one of the most amazing and unforgettable moments of your entire life. The nervousness, the emotion, the beauty of the décor – all of these things will follow you in your memory for the years to come. Naturally, the music on the background plays a crucial role in this too – but should you settle for modern or contemporary songs?
We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- First of all, keep in mind that this is your wedding and you are allowed to do whatever makes you happy – so if Queen Bey is what you want to listen to as you walk down the aisle, go ahead and do it. After all, weddings are not as traditional as they used to be and most couples incorporate modern and unique elements into their big day.
- There are some exceptions to remember, though. If you will get married in a place of worship, there’s a fair chance you won’t be able to play whatever song you want. Therefore, it is best to discuss things with your wedding officiant and see what their rules are with regards to wedding music.
- Last, but not least, it’s more than worth mentioning you don’t actually have to choose between modern and contemporary music – you can create a blend between the two as well. For instance, you could have a modern song played instrumentally (for a traditional vibe), or you could have a traditional song covered in a modern way too.
Are you searching for a wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to help you create a fun, memorable big day – we guarantee you will never regret having chosen us and our services!
All of your wedding moments will be filled with joy, hope, and beauty – but your wedding dance will surely stand out from the crowd and stick to your memory as a magical, unforgettable micro-event.
How to really wow your guests with a memorable first dance, though? We have some tips for you – so read on if you don’t want to have the traditional wedding dance.
- Music matters. The song you choose for your first dance will set the tone – literally. Therefore, it’s very important not to feel constricted by any kind of traditions or “rules of etiquette”. If Metallica’s Nothing Else Matters or Missy Elliot’s Get Your Fun On is what makes you tick as a couple, go ahead and settle on it.
- Hire a band just for the wedding dance. Not sure what to choose between a band and a DJ? How about both? Hiring a band for the first dance will add a special, unique touch to your entire moment, making it feel more real, more personal, and more unforgettable too.
- Create a medley of songs. If you can’t settle on one song only, don’t worry – you can actually mingle multiple of them into one. Create a really unique blend that speaks about your personalities and love stories – we guarantee guests will love the idea.
- Bring in some props. Big Star Wars fans? Why not start your wedding dance with a short light saber moment? Want to add a bit of humor? Wearing fun props will surely do the trick. The main point is not being afraid to step outside of what’s been done a million times before and being really creative about this once-in-a-lifetime moment!
Looking for an exquisite wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the huge variety of wedding and event entertainment services we offer!
The Beatles is such a vibrant, complex and influential band! No wonder so many people love it – and no wonder their songs can be incorporated into so many unforgettable life events.
How to incorporate The Beatles into your big day dances? We have some wonderful suggestions for you – so read on if you’re curious to find out more.
- First Dance. There are a ton of Beatles songs that work really well with the First Dance. If you are looking for something effortlessly sweet, go for “And I Love Her”. If you want a more uplifting, energizing First Dance, “Do You Want to Know a Secret” is a remarkable choice. And if you want something that simply sounds like early Beatles, “PS I Love You” is absolutely perfect!
- Father-Daughter/ Mother-Son. Not surprisingly, The Beatles have something for these special dances too. For your emotional Father-Daughter moment, consider “I’m Happy Just to Dance with You” or “Take Good Care of My Baby”. For your Mother-Son moment, think of either “In My Life” or “Hey Jude”. Combined with the power of the dances, these Beatles songs will bring tears to everyone’s eyes!
- The reception party. Of course, The Beatles can be a hugely entertaining band too. Some of the songs people will surely love to hear during the dance party (and which will most likely pack the dance floor) include “Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da” and “Eight Days a Week”. Both of these tunes are filled with positivity and beauty – so you have all the reasons to love them!
Looking for the very best disc jockey and wedding entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment! Our DJ and entertainment services are renowned in the entire area – so you will not be disappointed by us and our performance! Contact us today!