Your wedding music is bound to be one of the most crucial wedding elements – so you will surely want to make sure you plan this the right way. What if you want to move past the simple playlist and include some fun musical ideas into your Big Day too? We have some amazing inspiration for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Make it a grand moment for you and your wedding party. These guys and girls have helped you throughout the entire wedding planning process – so they definitely deserve standing in the spotlight for a bit. Organize a special musical moment with them – even if you are not the most perfect singers and instrument players on Earth, the moment will still be fun, sentimental, and memorable.
- Ask guests about their favorite songs. The best way to make sure people get to listen to their favorite songs? Asking them, of course! Include an extra-line on the RSVP where they can write their favorite song title and try to include as many of them as possible into the final playlist.
- Leave behind the simple table numbers. They are not only boring, but they can also make some of the guests feel “ranked”. Replacing these table numbers with your favorite band names or song titles is so much better! It will add personality, uniqueness and entertainment to your wedding!
- Organize a small karaoke party. Everyone loves karaoke – and they have all the reasons to, in the end. Organize a karaoke party and your guests will definitely line up to stand on stage and have the time of their lives!
Looking for a brilliant wedding and event DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we will make sure your Big Day is absolutely unforgettable!
Wedding planning has never been (and will probably never be) easy – and music is a huge part of the entire plan. What are the crucial tips all couples should keep in mind before planning their wedding music? Read on and find out more.
- Listen to your DJ. Sure, you will most likely not do this live, as you may not get invited at the events they are working. Still, they will have recordings they can show you – and this will be enough for you to see if you like their style and if they are compatible with your own wedding.
- Listen to your venue. It is very, very important to know the acoustics of your wedding venue. If your DJ has never performed there before, it would be recommended that he gets there and tests out the acoustics of the venue. This is the best way to ensure he will bring along all the pieces of equipment needed for true high-quality music.
- Listen to what the contract says. You might be tempted to “get it over with” and just sign the contract – but that’s precisely what you shouldn’t do, actually. Take your time to carefully analyze all the terms of the contract and see if you will actually agree. If not, negotiate whatever terms you don’t agree with.
- Listen to your crowd. Ask for their opinions before creating a playlist – even if you may not be able to do this with all of the guests, it will still make a huge difference if you only do it with your closest friends and relatives.
Looking for the kind of wedding and event entertainer who always goes the extra mile to ensure the quality of their services? Contact Spangler Entertainment in Tennessee and have the time of your life at your wedding!
Let’s admit it: there are a few First Dance songs every single person on Earth has listened to at least a hundred times. And while these songs may be popular for a very good reason, the truth is that it is perfectly understandable why so many couples want to be completely unique with their wedding dance.
How to move beyond overused First Dance songs and really embrace your unique love story through a very special song? We have some suggestions for you – so read on if you need a little bit of inspiration.
- Otis Redding, Try a Little Tenderness. This song is the epitome of everything soothing, romantic and energizing at the same time. Mellow and beautiful at first and then a true explosion of energy and positive vibes, this tune is perfect for couples who want to create a truly special choreography for their wedding dance.
- John Legend, Stay With You. Everyone knows All of Me and how powerful it is – but if what if we told you that you can bring the same amount of power and romance into your First Dance song without playing the one John Legend tune everyone knows by heart? Stay With You is precisely what you need – so if you don’t know it yet, give it a chance. You will love it!
- Bob Dylan, The Man In Me. Are you into old-school songs that express the voice of a generation that really believed in the power of love? Bob Dylan is perfect with his romantic tunes and witty, tongue-in-cheek lyrics – and this song is the hard evidence for this. Look it up – there’s no way not to love it!
Looking for a very dedicated wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we guarantee we will make you feel 100% satisfied with our services!