Given that most weddings cost a lot, it is perfectly understandable why most couples want to save as much money as possible. Sure, there are tons of ways to save money on everything wedding-related: from the venue to the menu and from the dress to everything else meant to impress. Can you save serious bucks on wedding music, though? Even more, can you do it in a way that doesn’t sacrifice the fun you’ll all have at your wedding?
Here are some tips to remember:
- First of all, avoid the peak season. Fall weddings can be incredibly romantic, Winter weddings can be ethereal and magical, and early Spring weddings can be filled with energy and beauty – so, unless you are keen on having a Summer wedding, you should definitely consider an off-season event.
- Did you know you might be able to actually get a discount, directly from the wedding DJ himself? For example, ask if they offer discounts for contracts paid 100% in advance – chances are they might be able to help you with that.
- Less time does not always equal less money. In fact, it rarely does. When booking a DJ for just a couple of hours or so, there’s a very high chance you will have to pay for overtime when the party starts “moving”. And yes, overtime fees will actually end up more costly than paying for the same number of hours from the very beginning. Think twice before hiring a DJ for an insufficient amount of time!
Planning your Big Day in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment if you are searching for the very best and most talented wedding and event DJ and entertainment company in the entire area! Let’s talk about your wedding day and we promise not to disappoint in any way!
Weddings are meant to be fun and memorable – after all, you don’t get married every day and this calls for a real celebration, filled with positive energies and laughter.
Regardless of where you want to have your wedding, you will absolutely want to sprinkle it with some cute, fun memoires, and real love. We have gathered some ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
- Hire a caricaturist. People love having their portraits done by a specialist, and when that person has a lot of humor, you are guaranteed to have a good time. Don’t forget to offer these small portraits as wedding favors – guests will surely appreciate the uniqueness of your idea.
- Hire a VIP. OK, we get it: hiring actually famous people is not for everyone’s pockets. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to stick to no VIPs at all! Hire a celebrity impersonator and you are guaranteed to attract everyone towards him/her, searching for a fun moment and a memorable picture,
- Get a video booth. We’re all familiar with classic photo booths, so why not turn it one level up with a video booth? Not only will this be huge fun for the guests, but the movies they shoot in there can also replace traditional guest books with these pages filled with color, fun, and kind words – precisely what you needed for a special day!
Looking for an entertainer who always brings the party in the weddings? Well, contact us right now and learn more about the wide variety of event entertainment services we provide. From casinos to special lighting, music, and totally unique wedding fun, Spangler entertainment is here to serve you. Contact Spangler Entertainment and hire people who actually know how to make event guests feel really good at their wedding
Music makes the world go round – but as the world itself turns around, music changes as well. In other words, music changes with society (and it mirrors it as well) – so what used to be really popular on the dance floor twenty years ago is probably not suitable for today’s crowds. Keep this in mind when creating your wedding music playlist as well – it will be more than appreciated by your guests.
What are the most outdated and overused wedding songs couples avoid at their wedding? Read on and find out more.
- The Cha-Cha Slide. OK, let’s face it: we all used to have tons of fun every time this song came on at a party or at a wedding. However, the famous Cha-Cha Slide soon came to be one of the most overused party songs in the history of music – so it is only natural that people got bored of it. If you don’t want a dance floor filled with people who feel obliged to dance on this, skip this line song altogether.
- The Chicken Dance. This song’s history is similar to that of the Cha-Cha Slide and it needs no further explanation. Avoid it if you want your guests to have a genuinely great time on the dance floor!
- Of all the severely overused wedding songs, this one is the most misleading. If you haven’t done this already, Google this song’s English lyrics and you will understand why it is completely unsuitable for any kind of wedding.
Looking for a true entertainer in Tennessee? Spangler Entertainment can provide you with high quality wedding DJ and wedding entertainment services – so if you want a true professional to handle your party’s good time, be sure to contact us as soon as possible!