We know there’s a million things to handle before the Big Day – but we’re also more than positive that music is not even by far the leas of your concerns. For instance, have you picked your wedding entrance song? This is absolutely crucial if you want to start the reception on the right foot and truly energize the guests – so we have gathered some suggestions to help you with this. Read on and find out more.
- Macklemore, Can’t Hold Us. If you are inclined towards the hip hop, rap, and r’n’b styles, you will definitely love this song. Macklemore’s tunes are always deeply meaningful and this song makes no exception, so why not include it in your wedding music playlist? People will definitely love it!
- Black Eyed Peas, Let’s Get It Started. As old as this tune may be, as great it still is. Full of energy and recognizable by everyone regardless of age, this tune is a real party-starter that will show everyone you really meant business when you told them you want them on the dance floor all night long!
- Queen, Another One Bites the Dust. Definitely not your average wedding song (in any way), but it’s such an amazing choice if you love rock as a style and genre! Even more, it’s a fantastic choice for couples who want to add a tad of humor to an already stressful Big Day! A true classic of the rock’n’roll scene!
Spangler Entertainment is simply the best wedding DJ and entertainer in all off Tennessee. Sweet, devoted, and always ready to make sure guests are having the time of their lives, our DJ will be there for you on the Biggest Day of your life, so that the best music is played on such an important event!
Given that most weddings cost a lot, it is perfectly understandable why most couples want to save as much money as possible. Sure, there are tons of ways to save money on everything wedding-related: from the venue to the menu and from the dress to everything else meant to impress. Can you save serious bucks on wedding music, though? Even more, can you do it in a way that doesn’t sacrifice the fun you’ll all have at your wedding?
Here are some tips to remember:
- First of all, avoid the peak season. Fall weddings can be incredibly romantic, Winter weddings can be ethereal and magical, and early Spring weddings can be filled with energy and beauty – so, unless you are keen on having a Summer wedding, you should definitely consider an off-season event.
- Did you know you might be able to actually get a discount, directly from the wedding DJ himself? For example, ask if they offer discounts for contracts paid 100% in advance – chances are they might be able to help you with that.
- Less time does not always equal less money. In fact, it rarely does. When booking a DJ for just a couple of hours or so, there’s a very high chance you will have to pay for overtime when the party starts “moving”. And yes, overtime fees will actually end up more costly than paying for the same number of hours from the very beginning. Think twice before hiring a DJ for an insufficient amount of time!
Planning your Big Day in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment if you are searching for the very best and most talented wedding and event DJ and entertainment company in the entire area! Let’s talk about your wedding day and we promise not to disappoint in any way!
Weddings are meant to be fun and memorable – after all, you don’t get married every day and this calls for a real celebration, filled with positive energies and laughter.
Regardless of where you want to have your wedding, you will absolutely want to sprinkle it with some cute, fun memoires, and real love. We have gathered some ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
- Hire a caricaturist. People love having their portraits done by a specialist, and when that person has a lot of humor, you are guaranteed to have a good time. Don’t forget to offer these small portraits as wedding favors – guests will surely appreciate the uniqueness of your idea.
- Hire a VIP. OK, we get it: hiring actually famous people is not for everyone’s pockets. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to stick to no VIPs at all! Hire a celebrity impersonator and you are guaranteed to attract everyone towards him/her, searching for a fun moment and a memorable picture,
- Get a video booth. We’re all familiar with classic photo booths, so why not turn it one level up with a video booth? Not only will this be huge fun for the guests, but the movies they shoot in there can also replace traditional guest books with these pages filled with color, fun, and kind words – precisely what you needed for a special day!
Looking for an entertainer who always brings the party in the weddings? Well, contact us right now and learn more about the wide variety of event entertainment services we provide. From casinos to special lighting, music, and totally unique wedding fun, Spangler entertainment is here to serve you. Contact Spangler Entertainment and hire people who actually know how to make event guests feel really good at their wedding