Your wedding theme says a lot about you, who you are, and what your personality is like. Naturally, you will want to choose a wedding theme that truly represents you – and if you and your SO are really in love with the atmosphere of a good music festival, you can definitely bring this into your wedding theme as well.
What are some of the best and most attractive festival-themed ideas suitable for weddings? Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- It is very important to keep it very casual. Festivals are very relaxed, so very elegant attires and a ballroom are not the elements to bring into a festival-inspired wedding. Pick a casual location with a bit of outdoor space (if you want to have your wedding during the cold season), or a 100% outdoor venue (if you want to have a spring or summer wedding).
- Moreover, organize the space in small lounge areas that resemble the special spaces organized within a festival. Have fun with these – the entire point is for them to be comfortable, fun and unique, so allow your creativity to run wild!
- Don’t forget about the music. Same as with festivals, music is one of the fundamental elements of the Big Day – so it is very important to choose music you and your guests will genuinely enjoy. Of course, you should also incorporate festival music into your playlist – but be sure your DJ will find the perfect balance between these and the more popular songs guests usually dance on.
Looking for the very best wedding DJ in all of Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn more about our wedding DJ and wedding entertainment services! Regardless of how large or small your even may be, you can definitely rely on us to truly entertain everyone present there!
There’s nothing more pleasing for a newlywed couple than knowing their wedding guests had tons of fun during the Big Day – and dancing will always be a huge part of the entire “fun package” at weddings.
How to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long, until the sun comes up?
Here are some tips to help you encourage guests to spend more time on the dance floor – and thus, create more amazing memories.
- Make a good selection. Your wedding playlist doesn’t have to be all-emotional, but it should have at least a couple of moments charged with sentimentalism and beauty. Usually, these moments are attributed to the First Dance and Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Dances. However, you can definitely prepare a special moment for your wedding party too!
- Invest in a surprise late-night snack that will wow everyone. Energize your guests with a late-night snack that’s deliciously forbidden. Pizza, burgers, mac and cheese, gourmet versions of all the comfort foods we all know and love – it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s something fun, surprising, and unique.
- Invest in a very, very good DJ. Choose to work with a DJ who has actual experience in dealing with a very diverse crowd. From your grandma to your 14-year old cousin, everyone at the wedding is supposed to have fun and dance – so it is very important to choose a DJ who understands everyone and what everyone wants to listen to.
Who is that wedding DJ in Tennessee? None other than Spangler Entertainment, of course! Regardless of whether you’re planning a wedding, a Bar Mitzvah, or a very large corporate party, rest assured that we will be able to provide you with a wide range of wedding DJ and entertainment services – all just to make sure your guests have a really good time at your event! Contact us today!
There’s something irresistible about a wedding inspired by the Roaring Twenties. The utter elegance of this wedding theme, the beauty of your dress, the décor, the luxury and opulence – they can all add to your Big Day and make it even more special.
What is the kind of music you should play if you want to plan a Roaring Twenties wedding? We have gathered some song suggestions – so read on if you want to find out more.
- It Had to Be You – Elvis Costello f/ Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks. Oh, what a beautiful message this song sends, and how perfect it is for a First Dance or Last Dance! If you want one of your special dance moments to be infused with the magic of the Great Gatsby era, these tunes are truly perfect for you.
- Stardust – Michael Buble f/ Naturally 7. Sure, this may be a very contemporary song – but if you will give it a listen, you will find that it can be perfectly suitable for a wedding inspired by the opulence of the Twenties. Your guests are guaranteed to love it!
- It Don’t Mean a Thing if it Ain’t Got That Swing – Tony Bennett. If you are looking for a song full of energy and good vibes (e.g. for your big entrance, for example), this is precisely what you need. Give it a listen – we know for a fact that you will fall in love with this catchy jazzy tune!
Have you hired your perfect Tennessee wedding DJ? If not, you should definitely contact us, at Spangler Entertainment. Take advantage of our wide range of event and wedding entertainment services! Hire us for our vast experience in this field – you will never regret your choice!