Your mother son dance is bound to be really emotional and unforgettable – both for you and for your mother as well. Even more, bystanders are also bound to be touched by the beauty and meaningfulness of this special wedding moment – so you definitely want to choose a song that raises up to the occasion and envelops all the amazing feelings you have for your mom. Here are some suggestions that might inspire you here:
- A Song for My Son, Mikki Viereck. Probably not as well-known as many other typical mother son dance songs, this one’s a really touchy one. If you want your mother son dance’s lyrics to be in plain sight, but also want to turn the spotlight unto your mother and tell the story from her perspective, this option is perfect for you.
- Paul Todd, The First Lady in My Life. Yes, she was the first lady in your life – the one that taught you not only how to treat all the other ladies you meet, but the one who supported you and who will always support you no matter what. She deserves a song as powerful as this!
- Ray Charles, Hit the Road Jack. It may not sound like your typical song for this kind of moment, but Ray Charles’ famous tune can be an excellent choice for a mother with a strong sense of humor! Give it a close listen and you will understand why!
Have you found your Tennessee wedding entertainer? If not, be sure to contact Spangler Entertainment – and as soon as possible! We will make sure your wedding is truly and utterly UNFORGETTABLE –both for yourself and for your wonderful guests as well!
Civil weddings are a growing trend – and truth be told, there are quite a lot of reasons to win you on their side. From the price of such a ceremony to the fact that you can be more elegant and simple with it, there’s a myriad of reasons to love the idea of a civil wedding indeed!
What are some civil wedding ceremony songs you might want to consider? Read on and find your inspiration.
- Jack Johnson – Better Together. This is a song filled with positivity and energy, which is precisely why it’s perfect for your wedding recessional. Now that you’ve finally tied the knot, the lyrics of this song will have even more meaning for you and the wonderful people who witnessed the big moment!
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Sure, this is a song that’s frequently included in wedding playlists – but how could you not love it, when Stevie Wonder is the one signing it? Also perfect for the wedding recessional, this sweet and fun song will pump the energy into your wedding day, making your guests feel even more in the mood for the reception party.
- Savage Garden – Truly, Madly, Deeply. In love with unique songs? This one has its own special “fragrance”, so you will definitely love it too! Powerful and meaningful, this tune is ideal for a wedding processional that steps out of the boundaries of tradition and adds a personal note to the entire civil ceremony.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment, then! Our wedding DJ and entertainment services have helped so many couples have the amazing weddings they deserve! You will make no exception whatsoever! Contact us and hire us if you want your Big Day to be totally unforgettable!
Everyone loves music, precisely because it speaks even when it has no actual words. It is really no wonder why all couples want their wedding ceremony music to be really representative of who they are and what their love story is all about!
Have you considered including instrumental songs into your wedding ceremony? You should, because they are absolutely amazing! Here are some of the most highly-appreciated suggestions to inspire you:
- Uptown Funk, Vitamin String Quartet. Looking for an energizing tune to make your wedding ceremony exit on? This one’s perfect – and the instrumental version will make the moment even more romantic and timeless!
- Wonderwall, Guitar Tribute Players. An all-time pop-rock classic, this song is the kind that everyone will recognize (and even know the lyrics to!). The instrumental version is more elegant, but it will still spread the same positive vibes as the original. Even more, it will add to your wedding’s uniqueness!
- Stand by You, Rachel Platten. An oldie but goldie, turned timeless and elegant – now, that’s a recipe for the perfect wedding ceremony song! You definitely know the original version, but if you don’t know this instrumental one, you should give it a listen. Not only is it perfectly executed, but it feels even more special and magical – which is precisely what makes it such a great choice for the Big Day!
- Our Song, Romeo Loves Juliet. The title is pretty self-explanatory with this one. If you want something that will make your entire ceremony feel like a fairytale, this tune is exactly what you are searching for.
Have you found the right wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn more about our event entertainment services. Hire us and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!