Music can make the world go round – and it can definitely influence your mood. Of course, you want to start your Big Day on the right foot – so playing the right music is really important for your wedding morning.
What are some of the most amazing and suitable songs you could play on your wedding morning? We have come suggestions for you – so read on and find out more.
- Michael Jackson, Butterflies. MJ will always be the King of Pop – and if you are a Millennial who grew up listening to his music, you will definitely appreciate the idea of including it in your wedding morning playlist too. This one’s a sweet, romantic tune that’s just perfect for the way you will feel on your Big Day – so you will surely love it!
- Fergie, Glamorous. Despite it being more than a decade old, everyone still knows and loves this song. Truth be told, it has such a great energy and vibe to it that it’s impossible not to include it in a “getting ready” playlist! Your bridesmaids will surely love it!
- Cyndi Lauper, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Your wedding morning will most likely be quite stressful and filled with anxiety. Play this song to forget about all the things that are stressing you out and simply enjoy some quality time with your besties. You will have such fun playing this retro classic – make sure your photographer catches it on camera too!
Planning a wedding in Tennessee? You MUST hire the best wedding entertainer in the area – Spangler Entertainment! Contact us today and learn more about our wedding DJ and entertainment services – we guarantee the diversity of the services we offer and the quality of our “deliveries” will not disappoint you in any way!
If you are planning a wedding at the beginning of 2018, and if you want to make sure you choose a fresh and modern tune to accompany the magical First Dance, the best lists to look at are the ones based on songs that were highly popular in 2017.
What are some of the most romantic and beautiful ones, though? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Lana del Rey, Love. There’s nobody like Lana. Unique and dedicated to her art, Lana puts all her soul in the music she makes – and you can sense this all the way, in every single song. This one makes no exception – aside from the stunning lyrics and melody, it is also filled with the Lana-specific melancholy, sweetness and passion. Perfect for a unique couple!
- Charlie Puth, One Call Away. If your relationship started long-distance, or if you had to stay away from each other for a while, this is the song to play at your wedding. Such a lovely, sweet, and romantic tune – it’s really impossible to resist it!
- Ed Sheeran, Perfect. Nobody else knows love songs better than Ed Sheeran. In his unique way, he manages to send out powerful messages of love and passion in their pure, unaltered forms. This song is just like you imagine it to be – perfect. It is, pure and simple, the perfect wedding song for someone who loves good, romantic, modern music.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Louisiana? Whether you are looking for a DJ or for someone to help you entertain your guests, Spangler Entertainment is the very best choice in the entire area. Contact us today and learn more about our quality services!
Wedding entertainment is really, really important.
Because you definitely want your guests to have a great time, you want them to create nice memories, and, overall, you want this truly happy life event to turn into a full-sized celebration and party as well.
What are some of the most popular trending entertainment ideas you could incorporate into your 2018 wedding? We have gathered them here – so read on if you need a drop of inspiration.
- Make your food more fun. Food stations are still very popular, but if you want to boost the idea of a fun meal, you can incorporate other food-entertainment elements as well. Serving a family-style sundae, hiring a food truck to serve late-night snacks, serving alcohol popsicles or simply placing a cake in the middle of each table (instead of a flower centerpiece) – these are just a few of the ideas you could use.
- Board game night. Decorate each table with a different board game and place it in the middle to replace traditional table centerpieces. This will surely help guests break the ice, and it will most definitely help them create some pretty fun memories of your wedding too.
- Toss some plushies. Inviting kids at your wedding? Forget about tossing the bouquet, then! Toss plush toys with the most popular characters in your favorite animation and have kids catch them. They may be your youngest guests, but they deserve to have some genuine good fun as well – and this game will surely put a smile on their faces!
Looking for the very best wedding and event entertainer in Tennessee? You have found it! Come see what Spangler Entertainment has to offer and hire us for your Big Day too – you will never regret this choice!