Your wedding ceremony will be magical – and you definitely want it to continue as a really relaxing cocktail hour and an unforgettable reception. Choosing the best music for the bridging moments of the entire Big Day is absolutely crucial if you want to create a really special atmosphere – so your ceremony postlude should definitely get your attention.
What are some songs you could play when the guests leave the ceremony site? We have some suggestions – read on and find out more.
- Spice Girls, 2 Become 1. If you want a bit of a retro vibe brought into your wedding, this song is just perfect. The meaning behind it fits the situation more than excellently – and the vibes it will create are absolutely ideal for the “party mood” you are trying to build up for your guests.
- Tori Amos, A Sorta Fairytale. Also quite retro, but definitely loveable, this song is a really great piece for couples who value uniqueness. If a modern fairytale is what you want from your wedding, this tune will surely help you create just the right atmosphere for that.
- Michael Jackson, Thriller. Want something retro and fun? Want to sprinkle your last minutes of the ceremony with a bit of humor and play a song every single person will recognize? This one is just what you need! After all, who doesn’t love MJ’s Thriller? It will surely bring a smile on your guests’ faces, especially given the context.
Looking for someone to help you play the best music at your wedding? Hire the best wedding DJ in Pennsylvania! Contact A+ Entertainment and learn more about our wedding DJ and photo boot services! Hire us and we guarantee you will never regret having chosen us over anyone else in the entire area!
Finding the best entertainer for your big party or wedding is really important if you want to make it a genuinely unforgettable moment – both for you, and for your guests too.
What are some of the essentials to remember when searching for the best wedding entertainer? Read on and find out more.
- Good reviews matter. They really do. The more people say good things about an entertainer, the more likely it is that these guys actually deliver what they promise. Even more, if you can ask your friends and family about their own recommendations in this respect, you will gain an even more personal insight into the way some entertainers work. Do your homework and you will not regret it!
- Face to face impression matters too. There’s no point in hiring someone just because everyone else says they’re good. If you don’t “click” on your face to face interview, there’s a huge chance this entertainer is just not right for you and your particular wedding style. So, yes, you should take your time and actually meet your potential DJs and entertainers!
- Past performance matters too. If you haven’t attended a wedding they worked, ask your DJ if they can provide you with some sort of recording from a recent job. Watching this recording will help you determine if this DJ is really suitable for you and who you are. After all, the last thing you want is a DJ or MC who will use your wedding microphone to talk about things you don’t necessarily agree with!
Looking for the best wedding entertainer and DJ in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now! Give us a call and learn everything you need to know about our event entertainment and DJ services – we guarantee you will want to hire us as soon as possible!
You have your First Dance, your Mother Son Dance, your Father Daughter Dance, your Last Dance, and a several other special musical moments during the Big Day. Why not create a special moment celebrating your guests’ love stories too? If you know they will soon celebrate special anniversaries, or if you just want to honor long, beautiful marriages, play a song just for these guests and invite them for a special dance. They will love it!
Not sure what kind of songs would work with this moment? Here are some suggestions:
- Mariah Carey, Dreamlover. Looking for a powerful voice everyone can instantly recognize? Mariah Carey may be precisely what you need! With a song that’s fun and catchy, your guests will instantly flock to the dance floor to celebrate the love stories of the married couples among them!
- Bryan Adams, (Everything I Do) I Do It for You. There’s nothing like a good Bryan Adams song – and this one tends to win the race in most weddings. If you haven’t picked this for your First Dance (or last one, for that matter), select it for your special “married couples” moment. People will absolutely love it!
- Brenda Holloway, You’ve Made Me So Very Happy. If you want this special moment to be dominated by a soothing, unforgettable voice everyone will fall in love with, look this song up. It’s a true masterpiece of the romantic genre – guaranteed to make everyone feel really lovely!
Looking for the best wedding and event entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now! We provide clients with a wide variety of wedding entertainment and DJ services, so you will not be disappointed by our expertise and attention to detail. Contact us today and you will not regret it!