First Dances should always be romantic and sweet, no matter how traditional or non-traditional the couple is. However, when you are a quirky couple, you definitely want this to be mirrored into your First Dance song choice – and thankfully, there are plenty of options for you as well.
What are they? What are some of the best songs for a quirky couple’s First Dance? Here are some of our suggestions:
- Leona Lewis, Run. This song will bring a sweet old-school vibe into your wedding day – so if you know your guests will enjoy it (and if you enjoy it as well, obviously!), this tune is absolutely perfect for you. Listen to its lyrics carefully – it is, indeed, a great choice for a non-traditional wedding couple!
- Nathan Skyes, Over and Over Again. You will vow to always love each other – and this song is the musical version of what you wish from your marriage. After all, what is marriage, other than knowing how to fall in love over and over again with your significant other? If you don’t know the song, give it a listen, it will not disappoint!
- Nirvana, Heart Shaped Box. Want to bring a bit of rock into your wedding dance? Nirvana is a really amazing choice, always – and this particular song is absolutely perfect for a couple ready to shout out to the world how much they love each other. Fantastic quirky choice everyone will love, even if they are not fans of Nirvana!
Looking for a wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact the very best, Spangler Entertainment! Call us, find out more about our wedding and event entertainment services, and hire us if you want your wedding day to be remarkable and truly unforgettable! You will never regret this choice!
Your mother son dance is bound to be really emotional and unforgettable – both for you and for your mother as well. Even more, bystanders are also bound to be touched by the beauty and meaningfulness of this special wedding moment – so you definitely want to choose a song that raises up to the occasion and envelops all the amazing feelings you have for your mom. Here are some suggestions that might inspire you here:
- A Song for My Son, Mikki Viereck. Probably not as well-known as many other typical mother son dance songs, this one’s a really touchy one. If you want your mother son dance’s lyrics to be in plain sight, but also want to turn the spotlight unto your mother and tell the story from her perspective, this option is perfect for you.
- Paul Todd, The First Lady in My Life. Yes, she was the first lady in your life – the one that taught you not only how to treat all the other ladies you meet, but the one who supported you and who will always support you no matter what. She deserves a song as powerful as this!
- Ray Charles, Hit the Road Jack. It may not sound like your typical song for this kind of moment, but Ray Charles’ famous tune can be an excellent choice for a mother with a strong sense of humor! Give it a close listen and you will understand why!
Have you found your Tennessee wedding entertainer? If not, be sure to contact Spangler Entertainment – and as soon as possible! We will make sure your wedding is truly and utterly UNFORGETTABLE –both for yourself and for your wonderful guests as well!
Civil weddings are a growing trend – and truth be told, there are quite a lot of reasons to win you on their side. From the price of such a ceremony to the fact that you can be more elegant and simple with it, there’s a myriad of reasons to love the idea of a civil wedding indeed!
What are some civil wedding ceremony songs you might want to consider? Read on and find your inspiration.
- Jack Johnson – Better Together. This is a song filled with positivity and energy, which is precisely why it’s perfect for your wedding recessional. Now that you’ve finally tied the knot, the lyrics of this song will have even more meaning for you and the wonderful people who witnessed the big moment!
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Sure, this is a song that’s frequently included in wedding playlists – but how could you not love it, when Stevie Wonder is the one signing it? Also perfect for the wedding recessional, this sweet and fun song will pump the energy into your wedding day, making your guests feel even more in the mood for the reception party.
- Savage Garden – Truly, Madly, Deeply. In love with unique songs? This one has its own special “fragrance”, so you will definitely love it too! Powerful and meaningful, this tune is ideal for a wedding processional that steps out of the boundaries of tradition and adds a personal note to the entire civil ceremony.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment, then! Our wedding DJ and entertainment services have helped so many couples have the amazing weddings they deserve! You will make no exception whatsoever! Contact us and hire us if you want your Big Day to be totally unforgettable!