You have music for your big ceremony processional, and you have music for the great exit. You have music for the special dances, as well as for the big dance session in the middle of your reception. But have you considered your cocktail hour music too? Not as relaxing as the music played on the ceremony background, and definitely not as party-oriented as the music you’ll play during the reception, your cocktail hour needs to be really well-built if you want to make your guests enter their “party mood”.
What are some suggestions you might include in your cocktail hour playlist? Read on and find out more.
- The Beatles, Here Comes the Sun. If you are searching for a song everyone will recognize and still put a huge smile on their faces even if they’ve heard it a thousand times before, this is IT. Lovely and more than amazing for a wedding, this Beatles tune will really put everyone in party mode.
- Eric Clapton, Wonderful Tonight. Of course, you want to include some classic romantic songs too – and what could be more classic, romantic, and unforgettable than Eric Clapton’s voice singing a song filled with real romantic lyrics? Yes, your guests will love this!
- Coldplay, Yellow. Somewhere in between high energy and really relaxing, this song is perfect for the cocktail hour for its rhythm, for its lyrics, and for the meaning behind it. Even if they don’t know it already, people will instantly fall in love with it!
Searching for the best wedding entertainment in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and hire us for our event entertainment and DJ services! We guarantee your wedding will be the most unforgettable one your guests have ever been to. Hire us today and you will never regret it!
Every wedding is unique in its own way – from the very love story that lies at its foundation to the way the bride and groom choose to decorate their Big Day, every single detail will matter when it comes to creating a special event. Of course, music is not even by far the least important element to consider when adding “unique touches” to your wedding day – in fact, it is one of the crucial ones!
For instance, have you decided what songs to play for the ceremony interlude? If not, read down below, because we have gathered some of the most beautiful ones to choose from.
- Debussy, Claire de Lune. If you are searching for an ultimate classic song for the Big Day’s ceremony interlude, this is it. Debussy’s composition is soft and beautiful, but not too poignant, which makes it perfect for the interlude (you want your music to complement these special minutes, rather than overthrow them).
- Tuck & Patti, Take My Breath Away. Jazzy, romantic, and really, really unique, this song is the kind everyone will ask about after the wedding. There’s something utterly sweet and unforgettable about it – and that’s precisely what makes it so great for the interlude.
- Leonard Bernstein, A Simple Song. Searching for a romantic song to play on very low volume as you light your unity candles (or perform any other similar ritual)? This one’s a true masterpiece – and if you don’t know it already, you should definitely listen to it and consider it for your wedding playlist.
Looking for someone to make sure your wedding entertainment is perfect? If you are planning your wedding in Louisiana, be sure to contact Spangler Entertainment right now – you will never regret having hired us for this memorable day of your life!
Music can make the world go round – and it can definitely influence your mood. Of course, you want to start your Big Day on the right foot – so playing the right music is really important for your wedding morning.
What are some of the most amazing and suitable songs you could play on your wedding morning? We have come suggestions for you – so read on and find out more.
- Michael Jackson, Butterflies. MJ will always be the King of Pop – and if you are a Millennial who grew up listening to his music, you will definitely appreciate the idea of including it in your wedding morning playlist too. This one’s a sweet, romantic tune that’s just perfect for the way you will feel on your Big Day – so you will surely love it!
- Fergie, Glamorous. Despite it being more than a decade old, everyone still knows and loves this song. Truth be told, it has such a great energy and vibe to it that it’s impossible not to include it in a “getting ready” playlist! Your bridesmaids will surely love it!
- Cyndi Lauper, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Your wedding morning will most likely be quite stressful and filled with anxiety. Play this song to forget about all the things that are stressing you out and simply enjoy some quality time with your besties. You will have such fun playing this retro classic – make sure your photographer catches it on camera too!
Planning a wedding in Tennessee? You MUST hire the best wedding entertainer in the area – Spangler Entertainment! Contact us today and learn more about our wedding DJ and entertainment services – we guarantee the diversity of the services we offer and the quality of our “deliveries” will not disappoint you in any way!