Planning a wedding, a big birthday party, an anniversary or a corporate event? You surely want to create an event theme that suits your occasion and your personality or brand – and if you are really into music, it will surely make for an amazing option!
How to create an event based on your musical passion? We have some musical theme ideas you will definitely love – so read on to inspire yourself.
- Cookies with musical notes on them. Want to sweeten up your guests? Serve them delicious cookies with pretty musical notes painted on them. This is a simple way of bringing your wedding theme to life and creating something that’s utterly special.
- Offer party favors based on your musical passion. You may not be able to offer full-sized violins as party favors – but you can surely offer harmonicas or tambourines personalized with your monogram, brand name, or party colors. The guests will be more than excited to receive these small attentions!
- Use music as…décor. Even an old guitar can turn into an awesome piece of décor when “treated” the right way! Take your old musical instrument(s) and decorate them with gorgeous flower arrangements – they will be brought to life in the blink of an eye, and they will add so much originality to the entire event décor!
- Planning a vintage or retro event? Old vinyl records can turn into unique guest book alternatives, and all those retro cassette tapes can also turn into original place cards -everyone born in the 80s and 90s will love these!
If you are searching for an event DJ and entertainer in Tennessee, look no more! Contact Spangler Entertainment and allow us to be the ones who bring the “fun” into your party. With our quality entertainment services, everyone at your event is bound to have a truly great time!
Thought you have to be a professional dancer or to hire a professional choreographer to pull off one of those fantastic, unforgettable wedding dances? Well, you were wrong – anyone can learn a few basic tricks and create a First Dance their guests will always remember.
Sure, it takes a bit of determination and practice – but love can really move the mountains, right? Here are some of the crucial elements to remember when creating the perfect dance for your wedding:
- Start on the right foot – or, better said, in the right pose. The leader’s left hand should be cupped under the right shoulder blade of the follower, while the latter’s right hand should rest upon the biceps of the leader. Further on, both of the partners should clasp their “free” hands together.
- You don’t need to learn very complicated dance moves for your wedding dance – the basic box step will definitely get you out of trouble, regardless of the song playing in the background. You can easily learn this dance step with online tutorials and a little time at your disposal – and you can absolutely pull it off even if you have never danced before.
- If you want to make your First Dance look and feel more spectacular, you can add a few easy tricks – such as the underarm turn or a dip. These dance moves are really easy to learn too, and they can definitely add that wow effect that will impress everyone invited at your wedding.
Searching for the best, most talented, and most dedicated wedding and event DJ in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the entertainment services we provide. Hire us and you will not be disappointed in any way: we have the experience, the equipment, and the pure passion you need to make your Big Day feel absolutely unforgettable!
Your big day is such a marvelous and unforgettable celebration in your life that it would be a real pity for you and your guests to not have the time of your lives. Sure, the food, the drinks, the décor – they all matter a lot. But it is always the entertainment that makes people create amazing memories, right?
Have you considered incorporating group dances into your big day? If not, you should – here are some awesome ideas you can bring into this special event:
- A group dance with your bridesmaids. Your lovely super-ladies are full of energy and they deserve to be in the center of attention for at least a few minutes (especially after all the help they provided you with!). Prepare a special group dance with them and they will surely love the idea!
- A First Dance turned group dance. Want to thank your entire wedding party for everything they’ve done for you? Invite them into your First Dance and start your wedding reception in good spirits! We bet your guests will like this so much they will want to join in as well!
- A group dance that honors your beautiful heritage. If you come from a different national or ethnic background, you should definitely incorporate elements of your ancestry in your wedding day – and what better way to do this than through a traditional group dance? It will be highly emotional for you and your family, it will show off the beauties of your culture to the other guests, and it will also make everyone feel more energized!
Searching for a really great wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to be the ones who bring the fun into your event! You will love our services!