Everyone loves music, precisely because it speaks even when it has no actual words. It is really no wonder why all couples want their wedding ceremony music to be really representative of who they are and what their love story is all about!
Have you considered including instrumental songs into your wedding ceremony? You should, because they are absolutely amazing! Here are some of the most highly-appreciated suggestions to inspire you:
- Uptown Funk, Vitamin String Quartet. Looking for an energizing tune to make your wedding ceremony exit on? This one’s perfect – and the instrumental version will make the moment even more romantic and timeless!
- Wonderwall, Guitar Tribute Players. An all-time pop-rock classic, this song is the kind that everyone will recognize (and even know the lyrics to!). The instrumental version is more elegant, but it will still spread the same positive vibes as the original. Even more, it will add to your wedding’s uniqueness!
- Stand by You, Rachel Platten. An oldie but goldie, turned timeless and elegant – now, that’s a recipe for the perfect wedding ceremony song! You definitely know the original version, but if you don’t know this instrumental one, you should give it a listen. Not only is it perfectly executed, but it feels even more special and magical – which is precisely what makes it such a great choice for the Big Day!
- Our Song, Romeo Loves Juliet. The title is pretty self-explanatory with this one. If you want something that will make your entire ceremony feel like a fairytale, this tune is exactly what you are searching for.
Have you found the right wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn more about our event entertainment services. Hire us and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Regardless of what type of event you want to plan, you want to make sure all of your guests have a great time. Be it a Christmas party for your company, a huge corporate event for your clients and partners, a wedding or a Bar Mitzvah, you want all of the people invited to create amazing memories while there.
And yes, music is a huge part of this.
Should you go the DIY route with it, though? Should you hire an event DJ? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- DIY may save you money, but it can be time consuming – both before the event and during it as well. Crating a playlist that incorporates everything your guests might like takes time. But even more than that, you are not guaranteed to stick to the same playlist throughout the entire evening (e.g. your guests’ mood may change, and thus you will have to change up the music as well).
- Furthermore, knowing what type of musical equipment is suitable for your particular wedding venue can be quite difficult. A DJ will either know the venue or they will visit it beforehand to make sure the sound is perfectly well-distributed throughout the wedding venue.
- Last, but not least, wedding DJs know how to maintain and create an atmosphere. They have a huge database of songs readily available (so now iTunes downloading during the actual event!). They have the experience necessary to make this more than just “mixing some songs”.
Looking for the best event wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and learn more about the amazing services we offer. Come visit us and we will make sure your wedding, anniversary, or corporate party are absolutely unforgettable!
Of all the events and parties you will plan in your life, none will be as crucial, as life-changing, and as unforgettable as your wedding. You may have an anniversary once a year, and you may plan really fun company parties for work – but your wedding is one. It only happens once, so it is perfectly understandable why you might feel pretty stressed out over it.
What are the best tips to remember for a truly memorable wedding day? Read on to find out more.
- Provide people with different ways of having fun. Dancing is one thing – and yes, you want all of your guests to spend at least a couple of songs on the dance floor. But beyond that, you might want to provide other types of entertainment as well – especially for those guests who are not very much into dancing.
- For instance, you could hire a photo booth. Or even better, you could ask people to shoot themselves using a particular Snapchat filter and hashtag. These things will make for really great memories. Even more, you could plan entire games meant to entertain the guests – such as a “wedding” version of the classic bingo, for example. All you have to do is replace the numbers with actions guests have to make before ticking the boxes!
- Don’t forget: hiring a good DJ is just as important as creating a playlist that suits your style and preferences. So be sure to run your research and hire the DJ that appeals to you from all points of view!
Planning the Big Day in Tennessee? You should come and read more about Spangler Entertainment, as well as the high-quality services we provide. Contact us as soon as possible, hire us for your wedding, and you will never regret this decision!