If you are planning a wedding at the beginning of 2018, and if you want to make sure you choose a fresh and modern tune to accompany the magical First Dance, the best lists to look at are the ones based on songs that were highly popular in 2017.
What are some of the most romantic and beautiful ones, though? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Lana del Rey, Love. There’s nobody like Lana. Unique and dedicated to her art, Lana puts all her soul in the music she makes – and you can sense this all the way, in every single song. This one makes no exception – aside from the stunning lyrics and melody, it is also filled with the Lana-specific melancholy, sweetness and passion. Perfect for a unique couple!
- Charlie Puth, One Call Away. If your relationship started long-distance, or if you had to stay away from each other for a while, this is the song to play at your wedding. Such a lovely, sweet, and romantic tune – it’s really impossible to resist it!
- Ed Sheeran, Perfect. Nobody else knows love songs better than Ed Sheeran. In his unique way, he manages to send out powerful messages of love and passion in their pure, unaltered forms. This song is just like you imagine it to be – perfect. It is, pure and simple, the perfect wedding song for someone who loves good, romantic, modern music.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Louisiana? Whether you are looking for a DJ or for someone to help you entertain your guests, Spangler Entertainment is the very best choice in the entire area. Contact us today and learn more about our quality services!
Let’s admit it: there are a few First Dance songs every single person on Earth has listened to at least a hundred times. And while these songs may be popular for a very good reason, the truth is that it is perfectly understandable why so many couples want to be completely unique with their wedding dance.
How to move beyond overused First Dance songs and really embrace your unique love story through a very special song? We have some suggestions for you – so read on if you need a little bit of inspiration.
- Otis Redding, Try a Little Tenderness. This song is the epitome of everything soothing, romantic and energizing at the same time. Mellow and beautiful at first and then a true explosion of energy and positive vibes, this tune is perfect for couples who want to create a truly special choreography for their wedding dance.
- John Legend, Stay With You. Everyone knows All of Me and how powerful it is – but if what if we told you that you can bring the same amount of power and romance into your First Dance song without playing the one John Legend tune everyone knows by heart? Stay With You is precisely what you need – so if you don’t know it yet, give it a chance. You will love it!
- Bob Dylan, The Man In Me. Are you into old-school songs that express the voice of a generation that really believed in the power of love? Bob Dylan is perfect with his romantic tunes and witty, tongue-in-cheek lyrics – and this song is the hard evidence for this. Look it up – there’s no way not to love it!
Looking for a very dedicated wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we guarantee we will make you feel 100% satisfied with our services!
Choosing a first dance song may feel like a daunting task, especially when you don’t even know where to start. However, it’s more than doable once you have the “basics” laid out in your mind.
So, how do you actually choose the right first dance song? Here are some tips to remember:
- It’s all your choice – and this is as true as it gets. You may feel that you have to dance on a slow song, but if Metallica sounds more like you, then you are free to play it. This song is all about who you are as a couple – so you are free to make whatever choice makes you feel best.
- Some couples like to take inspiration from their love story. For instance, you could settle on the song playing on the background of your favorite TV show. Or, if you want to be even more sentimental, it might be the song that played on the radio when he first took you home with his car. Regardless of what it is, the important criterion is that it’s meaningful for you.
- Other couples stumble upon their first dance song by complete accident – so don’t be surprised if this happens to you too. If you have just listened to a song that speaks to you as a couple, don’t shy yourself from adding it to your playlist for your wedding dance. If it felt like the one, it was the right choice, really!
Still looking for a spectacular wedding DJ in Tennessee? You should come visit Spangler Entertainment. Not only do we provide the best wedding disc jockeying services in the area, but we can help you with many other entertainment services too. Contact us as soon as possible and you will love what we do for your Big Day!