If you are planning a wedding at the beginning of 2018, and if you want to make sure you choose a fresh and modern tune to accompany the magical First Dance, the best lists to look at are the ones based on songs that were highly popular in 2017.
What are some of the most romantic and beautiful ones, though? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Lana del Rey, Love. There’s nobody like Lana. Unique and dedicated to her art, Lana puts all her soul in the music she makes – and you can sense this all the way, in every single song. This one makes no exception – aside from the stunning lyrics and melody, it is also filled with the Lana-specific melancholy, sweetness and passion. Perfect for a unique couple!
- Charlie Puth, One Call Away. If your relationship started long-distance, or if you had to stay away from each other for a while, this is the song to play at your wedding. Such a lovely, sweet, and romantic tune – it’s really impossible to resist it!
- Ed Sheeran, Perfect. Nobody else knows love songs better than Ed Sheeran. In his unique way, he manages to send out powerful messages of love and passion in their pure, unaltered forms. This song is just like you imagine it to be – perfect. It is, pure and simple, the perfect wedding song for someone who loves good, romantic, modern music.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Louisiana? Whether you are looking for a DJ or for someone to help you entertain your guests, Spangler Entertainment is the very best choice in the entire area. Contact us today and learn more about our quality services!
First Dances should always be romantic and sweet, no matter how traditional or non-traditional the couple is. However, when you are a quirky couple, you definitely want this to be mirrored into your First Dance song choice – and thankfully, there are plenty of options for you as well.
What are they? What are some of the best songs for a quirky couple’s First Dance? Here are some of our suggestions:
- Leona Lewis, Run. This song will bring a sweet old-school vibe into your wedding day – so if you know your guests will enjoy it (and if you enjoy it as well, obviously!), this tune is absolutely perfect for you. Listen to its lyrics carefully – it is, indeed, a great choice for a non-traditional wedding couple!
- Nathan Skyes, Over and Over Again. You will vow to always love each other – and this song is the musical version of what you wish from your marriage. After all, what is marriage, other than knowing how to fall in love over and over again with your significant other? If you don’t know the song, give it a listen, it will not disappoint!
- Nirvana, Heart Shaped Box. Want to bring a bit of rock into your wedding dance? Nirvana is a really amazing choice, always – and this particular song is absolutely perfect for a couple ready to shout out to the world how much they love each other. Fantastic quirky choice everyone will love, even if they are not fans of Nirvana!
Looking for a wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact the very best, Spangler Entertainment! Call us, find out more about our wedding and event entertainment services, and hire us if you want your wedding day to be remarkable and truly unforgettable! You will never regret this choice!
Let’s admit it: there are a few First Dance songs every single person on Earth has listened to at least a hundred times. And while these songs may be popular for a very good reason, the truth is that it is perfectly understandable why so many couples want to be completely unique with their wedding dance.
How to move beyond overused First Dance songs and really embrace your unique love story through a very special song? We have some suggestions for you – so read on if you need a little bit of inspiration.
- Otis Redding, Try a Little Tenderness. This song is the epitome of everything soothing, romantic and energizing at the same time. Mellow and beautiful at first and then a true explosion of energy and positive vibes, this tune is perfect for couples who want to create a truly special choreography for their wedding dance.
- John Legend, Stay With You. Everyone knows All of Me and how powerful it is – but if what if we told you that you can bring the same amount of power and romance into your First Dance song without playing the one John Legend tune everyone knows by heart? Stay With You is precisely what you need – so if you don’t know it yet, give it a chance. You will love it!
- Bob Dylan, The Man In Me. Are you into old-school songs that express the voice of a generation that really believed in the power of love? Bob Dylan is perfect with his romantic tunes and witty, tongue-in-cheek lyrics – and this song is the hard evidence for this. Look it up – there’s no way not to love it!
Looking for a very dedicated wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we guarantee we will make you feel 100% satisfied with our services!