Wedding entertainment is really, really important.
Because you definitely want your guests to have a great time, you want them to create nice memories, and, overall, you want this truly happy life event to turn into a full-sized celebration and party as well.
What are some of the most popular trending entertainment ideas you could incorporate into your 2018 wedding? We have gathered them here – so read on if you need a drop of inspiration.
- Make your food more fun. Food stations are still very popular, but if you want to boost the idea of a fun meal, you can incorporate other food-entertainment elements as well. Serving a family-style sundae, hiring a food truck to serve late-night snacks, serving alcohol popsicles or simply placing a cake in the middle of each table (instead of a flower centerpiece) – these are just a few of the ideas you could use.
- Board game night. Decorate each table with a different board game and place it in the middle to replace traditional table centerpieces. This will surely help guests break the ice, and it will most definitely help them create some pretty fun memories of your wedding too.
- Toss some plushies. Inviting kids at your wedding? Forget about tossing the bouquet, then! Toss plush toys with the most popular characters in your favorite animation and have kids catch them. They may be your youngest guests, but they deserve to have some genuine good fun as well – and this game will surely put a smile on their faces!
Looking for the very best wedding and event entertainer in Tennessee? You have found it! Come see what Spangler Entertainment has to offer and hire us for your Big Day too – you will never regret this choice!
As the bride and groom, you want your wedding to be perfect. But maybe even more than that, you want your wedding to create the kind of memories that make everyone smile. You want your wedding to be TRULY fun.
How do brides and grooms plan this kind of successful events? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Be comfortable. A happy host is more inviting and makes people feel more comfortable and more inclined to be themselves and have fun. Change into a dress that’s more comfortable if that helps. Hire a day-of-coordinator to take the stress off your shoulders. Be happy and contempt with the Big Day – it can make such a huge difference in your guests’ disposition!
- Plan a lounge area. Guests will want to dance, but they will also want to take a break from time to time – and this is where lounge areas come into play. A comfortable area where people can simply chit-chat and feel good will be more than welcomed, so don’t forget to consider this.
- Hire a DJ who will actually understand you. Someone who knows how fun weddings and events happen. Someone who knows how to “read” your guests. But more than anything, someone who is genuinely inclined to listen to you and communicate. You need a DJ who understands your taste in music and your wedding style, so that he can mix the best music for your particular situation!
Looking for that perfect DJ in Tennessee? You should definitely come and see what Spangler Entertainment has to offer, then! Contact us today and let’s talk about your dream wedding and the music you want at this huge event in your life! Hire us and you won’t regret it!
Weddings are meant to be fun and memorable – after all, you don’t get married every day and this calls for a real celebration, filled with positive energies and laughter.
Regardless of where you want to have your wedding, you will absolutely want to sprinkle it with some cute, fun memoires, and real love. We have gathered some ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
- Hire a caricaturist. People love having their portraits done by a specialist, and when that person has a lot of humor, you are guaranteed to have a good time. Don’t forget to offer these small portraits as wedding favors – guests will surely appreciate the uniqueness of your idea.
- Hire a VIP. OK, we get it: hiring actually famous people is not for everyone’s pockets. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to stick to no VIPs at all! Hire a celebrity impersonator and you are guaranteed to attract everyone towards him/her, searching for a fun moment and a memorable picture,
- Get a video booth. We’re all familiar with classic photo booths, so why not turn it one level up with a video booth? Not only will this be huge fun for the guests, but the movies they shoot in there can also replace traditional guest books with these pages filled with color, fun, and kind words – precisely what you needed for a special day!
Looking for an entertainer who always brings the party in the weddings? Well, contact us right now and learn more about the wide variety of event entertainment services we provide. From casinos to special lighting, music, and totally unique wedding fun, Spangler entertainment is here to serve you. Contact Spangler Entertainment and hire people who actually know how to make event guests feel really good at their wedding