We will always encourage the couples we work with to choose music that represents them and their love stories. Yet, this doesn’t mean it is always OK to settle on completely unconventional options (especially with the ceremony music, which tends to be more traditional).
So, what are these situations? When is it not alright to play unconventional music during the ceremony? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- When the lyrics are inappropriate in any way. Be sure to give your songs a very good listen before putting them on the playlist. Some of them are not that bad when you first hear them, but when you give them a closer listen, you will find that they are totally incompatible with weddings.
- When the ceremony site doesn’t allow it. Some religious sites are quite strict with what can happen inside, during the ceremony. From music to décor, they will be very specific about the elements they agree with and the elements that are completely forbidden. If you are very keen on personalizing your ceremony, be sure to talk to your ceremony officiant and see what they think about this.
- When your loved one is not exactly a fan. No matter how much you like a song, don’t play it at the wedding if your fiancé doesn’t like it. You wouldn’t like this either, and this wedding is for both of you, right? Your wedding should be pleasant for both of you!
Looking for the most talented wedding DJ in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now! We have the experience, the equipment, and the energy you need to make your Big Day feel truly fun! Contact us and learn everything you need to know about our wedding DJ and entertainment services!
Your wedding ceremony is bound to be one of the most amazing and unforgettable moments of your entire life. The nervousness, the emotion, the beauty of the décor – all of these things will follow you in your memory for the years to come. Naturally, the music on the background plays a crucial role in this too – but should you settle for modern or contemporary songs?
We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- First of all, keep in mind that this is your wedding and you are allowed to do whatever makes you happy – so if Queen Bey is what you want to listen to as you walk down the aisle, go ahead and do it. After all, weddings are not as traditional as they used to be and most couples incorporate modern and unique elements into their big day.
- There are some exceptions to remember, though. If you will get married in a place of worship, there’s a fair chance you won’t be able to play whatever song you want. Therefore, it is best to discuss things with your wedding officiant and see what their rules are with regards to wedding music.
- Last, but not least, it’s more than worth mentioning you don’t actually have to choose between modern and contemporary music – you can create a blend between the two as well. For instance, you could have a modern song played instrumentally (for a traditional vibe), or you could have a traditional song covered in a modern way too.
Are you searching for a wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to help you create a fun, memorable big day – we guarantee you will never regret having chosen us and our services!
Your love story is utterly unique – so every single element of your wedding day should mirror just how special you are. Naturally, your wedding ceremony is extremely important for you, and you will definitely want it to reflect who you really are.
How to choose a wedding processional song that’s truly original and memorable? We have some non-traditional options for you – so read on and find out more.
- Tim McGraw – “It’s Your Love”. It’s been more than 15 years since this song first came out – but it continues to be one of the most powerful, romantic, and unique love songs ever written. If you are looking for something that speaks about true love in a way that’s not too cheesy, this tune is perfect for you.
- Ingrid Michaelson – “Can’t Help Falling in Love”. There’s something genuine and outstanding about Ingrid’s voice that make this song even more special. So, if you want your wedding processional “soundtrack” to feel fresh, romantic, and sweet, give this tune a chance – we guarantee you’ll love it.
- Coldplay – “Parachutes”. A non-traditional band in every way possible, Coldplay have their ways when it comes to love songs – and oh, boy, do they nail it! “Parachutes” is a simple, touchy, and yet utterly original tune that’s absolutely perfect for an off-the-beat bride. Push the play button and you will definitely like what you hear!
- Alicia Keys – “If I Ain’t Got You”. Classic and very contemporary at the same time, this song is romantic, sexy and timeless in its unique stance. Alicia Keys’ voice is ideal for brides who want to be elegant and non-traditional for their wedding processional!
As one of the very best entertainment providers in Tennessee, Spangler Entertainment can help you with DJ services of the highest quality. Contact us for your Big Day and we guarantee our music will bring emotion, positivity, and great energy to your wedding!