Civil weddings are a growing trend – and truth be told, there are quite a lot of reasons to win you on their side. From the price of such a ceremony to the fact that you can be more elegant and simple with it, there’s a myriad of reasons to love the idea of a civil wedding indeed!
What are some civil wedding ceremony songs you might want to consider? Read on and find your inspiration.
- Jack Johnson – Better Together. This is a song filled with positivity and energy, which is precisely why it’s perfect for your wedding recessional. Now that you’ve finally tied the knot, the lyrics of this song will have even more meaning for you and the wonderful people who witnessed the big moment!
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Sure, this is a song that’s frequently included in wedding playlists – but how could you not love it, when Stevie Wonder is the one signing it? Also perfect for the wedding recessional, this sweet and fun song will pump the energy into your wedding day, making your guests feel even more in the mood for the reception party.
- Savage Garden – Truly, Madly, Deeply. In love with unique songs? This one has its own special “fragrance”, so you will definitely love it too! Powerful and meaningful, this tune is ideal for a wedding processional that steps out of the boundaries of tradition and adds a personal note to the entire civil ceremony.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment, then! Our wedding DJ and entertainment services have helped so many couples have the amazing weddings they deserve! You will make no exception whatsoever! Contact us and hire us if you want your Big Day to be totally unforgettable!
We will always encourage the couples we work with to choose music that represents them and their love stories. Yet, this doesn’t mean it is always OK to settle on completely unconventional options (especially with the ceremony music, which tends to be more traditional).
So, what are these situations? When is it not alright to play unconventional music during the ceremony? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- When the lyrics are inappropriate in any way. Be sure to give your songs a very good listen before putting them on the playlist. Some of them are not that bad when you first hear them, but when you give them a closer listen, you will find that they are totally incompatible with weddings.
- When the ceremony site doesn’t allow it. Some religious sites are quite strict with what can happen inside, during the ceremony. From music to décor, they will be very specific about the elements they agree with and the elements that are completely forbidden. If you are very keen on personalizing your ceremony, be sure to talk to your ceremony officiant and see what they think about this.
- When your loved one is not exactly a fan. No matter how much you like a song, don’t play it at the wedding if your fiancé doesn’t like it. You wouldn’t like this either, and this wedding is for both of you, right? Your wedding should be pleasant for both of you!
Looking for the most talented wedding DJ in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now! We have the experience, the equipment, and the energy you need to make your Big Day feel truly fun! Contact us and learn everything you need to know about our wedding DJ and entertainment services!
Your wedding ceremony is bound to be one of the most amazing and unforgettable moments of your entire life. The nervousness, the emotion, the beauty of the décor – all of these things will follow you in your memory for the years to come. Naturally, the music on the background plays a crucial role in this too – but should you settle for modern or contemporary songs?
We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- First of all, keep in mind that this is your wedding and you are allowed to do whatever makes you happy – so if Queen Bey is what you want to listen to as you walk down the aisle, go ahead and do it. After all, weddings are not as traditional as they used to be and most couples incorporate modern and unique elements into their big day.
- There are some exceptions to remember, though. If you will get married in a place of worship, there’s a fair chance you won’t be able to play whatever song you want. Therefore, it is best to discuss things with your wedding officiant and see what their rules are with regards to wedding music.
- Last, but not least, it’s more than worth mentioning you don’t actually have to choose between modern and contemporary music – you can create a blend between the two as well. For instance, you could have a modern song played instrumentally (for a traditional vibe), or you could have a traditional song covered in a modern way too.
Are you searching for a wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to help you create a fun, memorable big day – we guarantee you will never regret having chosen us and our services!