Finding the best entertainer for your big party or wedding is really important if you want to make it a genuinely unforgettable moment – both for you, and for your guests too.
What are some of the essentials to remember when searching for the best wedding entertainer? Read on and find out more.
- Good reviews matter. They really do. The more people say good things about an entertainer, the more likely it is that these guys actually deliver what they promise. Even more, if you can ask your friends and family about their own recommendations in this respect, you will gain an even more personal insight into the way some entertainers work. Do your homework and you will not regret it!
- Face to face impression matters too. There’s no point in hiring someone just because everyone else says they’re good. If you don’t “click” on your face to face interview, there’s a huge chance this entertainer is just not right for you and your particular wedding style. So, yes, you should take your time and actually meet your potential DJs and entertainers!
- Past performance matters too. If you haven’t attended a wedding they worked, ask your DJ if they can provide you with some sort of recording from a recent job. Watching this recording will help you determine if this DJ is really suitable for you and who you are. After all, the last thing you want is a DJ or MC who will use your wedding microphone to talk about things you don’t necessarily agree with!
Looking for the best wedding entertainer and DJ in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now! Give us a call and learn everything you need to know about our event entertainment and DJ services – we guarantee you will want to hire us as soon as possible!
There’s nothing more pleasing for a newlywed couple than knowing their wedding guests had tons of fun during the Big Day – and dancing will always be a huge part of the entire “fun package” at weddings.
How to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long, until the sun comes up?
Here are some tips to help you encourage guests to spend more time on the dance floor – and thus, create more amazing memories.
- Make a good selection. Your wedding playlist doesn’t have to be all-emotional, but it should have at least a couple of moments charged with sentimentalism and beauty. Usually, these moments are attributed to the First Dance and Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Dances. However, you can definitely prepare a special moment for your wedding party too!
- Invest in a surprise late-night snack that will wow everyone. Energize your guests with a late-night snack that’s deliciously forbidden. Pizza, burgers, mac and cheese, gourmet versions of all the comfort foods we all know and love – it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s something fun, surprising, and unique.
- Invest in a very, very good DJ. Choose to work with a DJ who has actual experience in dealing with a very diverse crowd. From your grandma to your 14-year old cousin, everyone at the wedding is supposed to have fun and dance – so it is very important to choose a DJ who understands everyone and what everyone wants to listen to.
Who is that wedding DJ in Tennessee? None other than Spangler Entertainment, of course! Regardless of whether you’re planning a wedding, a Bar Mitzvah, or a very large corporate party, rest assured that we will be able to provide you with a wide range of wedding DJ and entertainment services – all just to make sure your guests have a really good time at your event! Contact us today!
Music can really make the world go round – and when it comes to one of the most important events in your life, your wedding, you surely want every moment to be accompanied by the best music. Hiring the best DJ is essential if you want your Big Day to be unforgettable – but how do you actually connect with your disc jockey before hiring them?
We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on to find out more.
- Check their experience, their knowledge and their references. Anyone can create a website and write great things about themselves – but it takes way more than that for someone to actually become a great DJ. Make sure the disc jockey you hire is well-experienced and more than knowledgeable when it comes to music (don’t forget to ask what their specialty music is too!). What’s more, a great DJ should have five-star references – and you should definitely check them before hiring anyone too.
- Make sure the contract includes all details, in clear. When creating the contract with your DJ, make sure you understand all the terms there. For example, make sure you know what parts of the equipment will be provided by the DJ and what parts you need to rent (if needed). Also, make sure the DJ has a contingency plan in case he cannot attend the wedding too – it can save you from a lot of stress and anxiety!
- Last, but not least, remember that chemistry is very important too. After all, you need a DJ with whom you can actually communicate and who understands your needs as a couple. Discuss with your disc jockey before hiring them and, if you feel things are just not right, move on to find someone else. Again, doing this can be a complete life-saver!
Searching for the best DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and take a look at the wide range of services we offer. With us on your side, your wedding is going to be more than memorable – it is going to be MAGNIFICENT and truly FUN!