It doesn’t matter how young or old your guests may be – they’ve all spent time (and money) to be there for you and celebrate your love story in a grand way. Naturally, they want to have fun – and you want the same too.
How do you keep everyone entertained during the Big Day, regardless of their actual age? We have some tips for you – continue reading if you want to find out more.
- Guests who are your age (or close). There are a lot of studies on what Millennials want and don’t want to see at weddings – but most of them find common ground on the importance music plays. Invest in a good DJ and create a wedding playlist that’s likeable, versatile and unique at the same time – it might take a bit to do this, but it will pay off when you see everyone dancing all night long!
- Guests who are older. You will probably invite quite a lot of relatives at your wedding – and some of them may be past their second youth. These guests love a good oldie but goldie and they will even join in on the dance floor if a favorite song comes up – so don’t be afraid to include different musical decades into the mix. Also, remember to double-check all lyrics – you really don’t want to offend anyone with an inappropriate song.
- Guests who are (very) young. Kids need their own entertainment too! Create a special table just for them, with games and coloring books to keep them busy and happy throughout the wedding. Also, if you can, hire a children’s entertainer too – it will make them feel really great!
Looking for the best wedding and event DJ in Louisiana? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn everything you need to know about our services!
Weddings are meant to be fun and memorable – after all, you don’t get married every day and this calls for a real celebration, filled with positive energies and laughter.
Regardless of where you want to have your wedding, you will absolutely want to sprinkle it with some cute, fun memoires, and real love. We have gathered some ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
- Hire a caricaturist. People love having their portraits done by a specialist, and when that person has a lot of humor, you are guaranteed to have a good time. Don’t forget to offer these small portraits as wedding favors – guests will surely appreciate the uniqueness of your idea.
- Hire a VIP. OK, we get it: hiring actually famous people is not for everyone’s pockets. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to stick to no VIPs at all! Hire a celebrity impersonator and you are guaranteed to attract everyone towards him/her, searching for a fun moment and a memorable picture,
- Get a video booth. We’re all familiar with classic photo booths, so why not turn it one level up with a video booth? Not only will this be huge fun for the guests, but the movies they shoot in there can also replace traditional guest books with these pages filled with color, fun, and kind words – precisely what you needed for a special day!
Looking for an entertainer who always brings the party in the weddings? Well, contact us right now and learn more about the wide variety of event entertainment services we provide. From casinos to special lighting, music, and totally unique wedding fun, Spangler entertainment is here to serve you. Contact Spangler Entertainment and hire people who actually know how to make event guests feel really good at their wedding
Your big day is such a marvelous and unforgettable celebration in your life that it would be a real pity for you and your guests to not have the time of your lives. Sure, the food, the drinks, the décor – they all matter a lot. But it is always the entertainment that makes people create amazing memories, right?
Have you considered incorporating group dances into your big day? If not, you should – here are some awesome ideas you can bring into this special event:
- A group dance with your bridesmaids. Your lovely super-ladies are full of energy and they deserve to be in the center of attention for at least a few minutes (especially after all the help they provided you with!). Prepare a special group dance with them and they will surely love the idea!
- A First Dance turned group dance. Want to thank your entire wedding party for everything they’ve done for you? Invite them into your First Dance and start your wedding reception in good spirits! We bet your guests will like this so much they will want to join in as well!
- A group dance that honors your beautiful heritage. If you come from a different national or ethnic background, you should definitely incorporate elements of your ancestry in your wedding day – and what better way to do this than through a traditional group dance? It will be highly emotional for you and your family, it will show off the beauties of your culture to the other guests, and it will also make everyone feel more energized!
Searching for a really great wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to be the ones who bring the fun into your event! You will love our services!