Wedding entertainment is really, really important.
Because you definitely want your guests to have a great time, you want them to create nice memories, and, overall, you want this truly happy life event to turn into a full-sized celebration and party as well.
What are some of the most popular trending entertainment ideas you could incorporate into your 2018 wedding? We have gathered them here – so read on if you need a drop of inspiration.
- Make your food more fun. Food stations are still very popular, but if you want to boost the idea of a fun meal, you can incorporate other food-entertainment elements as well. Serving a family-style sundae, hiring a food truck to serve late-night snacks, serving alcohol popsicles or simply placing a cake in the middle of each table (instead of a flower centerpiece) – these are just a few of the ideas you could use.
- Board game night. Decorate each table with a different board game and place it in the middle to replace traditional table centerpieces. This will surely help guests break the ice, and it will most definitely help them create some pretty fun memories of your wedding too.
- Toss some plushies. Inviting kids at your wedding? Forget about tossing the bouquet, then! Toss plush toys with the most popular characters in your favorite animation and have kids catch them. They may be your youngest guests, but they deserve to have some genuine good fun as well – and this game will surely put a smile on their faces!
Looking for the very best wedding and event entertainer in Tennessee? You have found it! Come see what Spangler Entertainment has to offer and hire us for your Big Day too – you will never regret this choice!
It doesn’t matter how young or old your guests may be – they’ve all spent time (and money) to be there for you and celebrate your love story in a grand way. Naturally, they want to have fun – and you want the same too.
How do you keep everyone entertained during the Big Day, regardless of their actual age? We have some tips for you – continue reading if you want to find out more.
- Guests who are your age (or close). There are a lot of studies on what Millennials want and don’t want to see at weddings – but most of them find common ground on the importance music plays. Invest in a good DJ and create a wedding playlist that’s likeable, versatile and unique at the same time – it might take a bit to do this, but it will pay off when you see everyone dancing all night long!
- Guests who are older. You will probably invite quite a lot of relatives at your wedding – and some of them may be past their second youth. These guests love a good oldie but goldie and they will even join in on the dance floor if a favorite song comes up – so don’t be afraid to include different musical decades into the mix. Also, remember to double-check all lyrics – you really don’t want to offend anyone with an inappropriate song.
- Guests who are (very) young. Kids need their own entertainment too! Create a special table just for them, with games and coloring books to keep them busy and happy throughout the wedding. Also, if you can, hire a children’s entertainer too – it will make them feel really great!
Looking for the best wedding and event DJ in Louisiana? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn everything you need to know about our services!
Of all the events and parties you will plan in your life, none will be as crucial, as life-changing, and as unforgettable as your wedding. You may have an anniversary once a year, and you may plan really fun company parties for work – but your wedding is one. It only happens once, so it is perfectly understandable why you might feel pretty stressed out over it.
What are the best tips to remember for a truly memorable wedding day? Read on to find out more.
- Provide people with different ways of having fun. Dancing is one thing – and yes, you want all of your guests to spend at least a couple of songs on the dance floor. But beyond that, you might want to provide other types of entertainment as well – especially for those guests who are not very much into dancing.
- For instance, you could hire a photo booth. Or even better, you could ask people to shoot themselves using a particular Snapchat filter and hashtag. These things will make for really great memories. Even more, you could plan entire games meant to entertain the guests – such as a “wedding” version of the classic bingo, for example. All you have to do is replace the numbers with actions guests have to make before ticking the boxes!
- Don’t forget: hiring a good DJ is just as important as creating a playlist that suits your style and preferences. So be sure to run your research and hire the DJ that appeals to you from all points of view!
Planning the Big Day in Tennessee? You should come and read more about Spangler Entertainment, as well as the high-quality services we provide. Contact us as soon as possible, hire us for your wedding, and you will never regret this decision!