There’s nothing more pleasing for a newlywed couple than knowing their wedding guests had tons of fun during the Big Day – and dancing will always be a huge part of the entire “fun package” at weddings.
How to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long, until the sun comes up?
Here are some tips to help you encourage guests to spend more time on the dance floor – and thus, create more amazing memories.
- Make a good selection. Your wedding playlist doesn’t have to be all-emotional, but it should have at least a couple of moments charged with sentimentalism and beauty. Usually, these moments are attributed to the First Dance and Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Dances. However, you can definitely prepare a special moment for your wedding party too!
- Invest in a surprise late-night snack that will wow everyone. Energize your guests with a late-night snack that’s deliciously forbidden. Pizza, burgers, mac and cheese, gourmet versions of all the comfort foods we all know and love – it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s something fun, surprising, and unique.
- Invest in a very, very good DJ. Choose to work with a DJ who has actual experience in dealing with a very diverse crowd. From your grandma to your 14-year old cousin, everyone at the wedding is supposed to have fun and dance – so it is very important to choose a DJ who understands everyone and what everyone wants to listen to.
Who is that wedding DJ in Tennessee? None other than Spangler Entertainment, of course! Regardless of whether you’re planning a wedding, a Bar Mitzvah, or a very large corporate party, rest assured that we will be able to provide you with a wide range of wedding DJ and entertainment services – all just to make sure your guests have a really good time at your event! Contact us today!
We know there’s a million things to handle before the Big Day – but we’re also more than positive that music is not even by far the leas of your concerns. For instance, have you picked your wedding entrance song? This is absolutely crucial if you want to start the reception on the right foot and truly energize the guests – so we have gathered some suggestions to help you with this. Read on and find out more.
- Macklemore, Can’t Hold Us. If you are inclined towards the hip hop, rap, and r’n’b styles, you will definitely love this song. Macklemore’s tunes are always deeply meaningful and this song makes no exception, so why not include it in your wedding music playlist? People will definitely love it!
- Black Eyed Peas, Let’s Get It Started. As old as this tune may be, as great it still is. Full of energy and recognizable by everyone regardless of age, this tune is a real party-starter that will show everyone you really meant business when you told them you want them on the dance floor all night long!
- Queen, Another One Bites the Dust. Definitely not your average wedding song (in any way), but it’s such an amazing choice if you love rock as a style and genre! Even more, it’s a fantastic choice for couples who want to add a tad of humor to an already stressful Big Day! A true classic of the rock’n’roll scene!
Spangler Entertainment is simply the best wedding DJ and entertainer in all off Tennessee. Sweet, devoted, and always ready to make sure guests are having the time of their lives, our DJ will be there for you on the Biggest Day of your life, so that the best music is played on such an important event!
Your wedding music is bound to be one of the most crucial wedding elements – so you will surely want to make sure you plan this the right way. What if you want to move past the simple playlist and include some fun musical ideas into your Big Day too? We have some amazing inspiration for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Make it a grand moment for you and your wedding party. These guys and girls have helped you throughout the entire wedding planning process – so they definitely deserve standing in the spotlight for a bit. Organize a special musical moment with them – even if you are not the most perfect singers and instrument players on Earth, the moment will still be fun, sentimental, and memorable.
- Ask guests about their favorite songs. The best way to make sure people get to listen to their favorite songs? Asking them, of course! Include an extra-line on the RSVP where they can write their favorite song title and try to include as many of them as possible into the final playlist.
- Leave behind the simple table numbers. They are not only boring, but they can also make some of the guests feel “ranked”. Replacing these table numbers with your favorite band names or song titles is so much better! It will add personality, uniqueness and entertainment to your wedding!
- Organize a small karaoke party. Everyone loves karaoke – and they have all the reasons to, in the end. Organize a karaoke party and your guests will definitely line up to stand on stage and have the time of their lives!
Looking for a brilliant wedding and event DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we will make sure your Big Day is absolutely unforgettable!