Your wedding music is bound to be one of the most crucial wedding elements – so you will surely want to make sure you plan this the right way. What if you want to move past the simple playlist and include some fun musical ideas into your Big Day too? We have some amazing inspiration for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Make it a grand moment for you and your wedding party. These guys and girls have helped you throughout the entire wedding planning process – so they definitely deserve standing in the spotlight for a bit. Organize a special musical moment with them – even if you are not the most perfect singers and instrument players on Earth, the moment will still be fun, sentimental, and memorable.
- Ask guests about their favorite songs. The best way to make sure people get to listen to their favorite songs? Asking them, of course! Include an extra-line on the RSVP where they can write their favorite song title and try to include as many of them as possible into the final playlist.
- Leave behind the simple table numbers. They are not only boring, but they can also make some of the guests feel “ranked”. Replacing these table numbers with your favorite band names or song titles is so much better! It will add personality, uniqueness and entertainment to your wedding!
- Organize a small karaoke party. Everyone loves karaoke – and they have all the reasons to, in the end. Organize a karaoke party and your guests will definitely line up to stand on stage and have the time of their lives!
Looking for a brilliant wedding and event DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we will make sure your Big Day is absolutely unforgettable!
The Beatles is such a vibrant, complex and influential band! No wonder so many people love it – and no wonder their songs can be incorporated into so many unforgettable life events.
How to incorporate The Beatles into your big day dances? We have some wonderful suggestions for you – so read on if you’re curious to find out more.
- First Dance. There are a ton of Beatles songs that work really well with the First Dance. If you are looking for something effortlessly sweet, go for “And I Love Her”. If you want a more uplifting, energizing First Dance, “Do You Want to Know a Secret” is a remarkable choice. And if you want something that simply sounds like early Beatles, “PS I Love You” is absolutely perfect!
- Father-Daughter/ Mother-Son. Not surprisingly, The Beatles have something for these special dances too. For your emotional Father-Daughter moment, consider “I’m Happy Just to Dance with You” or “Take Good Care of My Baby”. For your Mother-Son moment, think of either “In My Life” or “Hey Jude”. Combined with the power of the dances, these Beatles songs will bring tears to everyone’s eyes!
- The reception party. Of course, The Beatles can be a hugely entertaining band too. Some of the songs people will surely love to hear during the dance party (and which will most likely pack the dance floor) include “Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da” and “Eight Days a Week”. Both of these tunes are filled with positivity and beauty – so you have all the reasons to love them!
Looking for the very best disc jockey and wedding entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment! Our DJ and entertainment services are renowned in the entire area – so you will not be disappointed by us and our performance! Contact us today!
Your wedding should be amazing from all points of view – and music is definitely one of the most important parts to consider. Of course, you might have some ideas as to what you want to play at your wedding – but do you know the songs you can actually skip at your big day? We have some tips for you – so read on for inspiration.
- Macarena, Los del Rio. Did you ever know this is a song about cheating – and being proud and happy with it? So, if you need a good reason to skip it at your wedding, its lyrics will definitely make do.
- I Gotta Feeling, The Black Eyed Peas. We all love this song and it’s a really good one. However, it’s been played in every club, at every birthday party and Sweet Sixteen, and ever wedding and corporate event for years It’s high time we gave it a break…
- Every Breath You Take, The Police. Have you ever stopped to actually listen to the lyrics? There’s something inherently stalker-ish about them that makes them completely inappropriate for a wedding.
- Hot in Herre, Nelly. Although you may have heard this at weddings before, the truth is that it may be a bit too…racy for a wedding. Unless your grandparents are really cool with overly sexualized music and unless there are absolutely no kids at your wedding, this song should be skipped altogether.
Still looking for a great wedding DJ in Tennessee? Come visit Spangler Entertainment and allow us to be part of the most beautiful day of your life! Our skill, our experience, our equipment and our genuine desire to make you happy on your wedding day are all here to serve you and your guests – so you can definitely rely on us to deliver the fun you need at your big day!