Prince was one of the biggest and most preeminent pop starts in the history of music. Even today, decades after his first hits came out and more than one year after his passing away, Prince is still a legend.
If you love his music, you will definitely want to include it in the Big Day’s playlist – but how do you do that? We have gathered some of the best song suggestions from his discography – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration.
- Raspberry Beret. As one of his most popular songs, Raspberry Beret is a true masterpiece in its own right. Sweet, romantic, and filled with youthful energy, this tune is perfect for a wedding reception – especially since many people will recognize its sound (which will consequently make them want to join in on the dance floor).
- This song has a touch of nostalgia to it. With an 80s vibe that’s really powerful, 1999 is the kind of song that will definitely be appealing to most of your guests, regardless of their age (and, to be completely honest, even regardless of their general taste in music). Play this tune when you want to boost your guests’ energy levels!
- Purple Rain. By far one of the most famous Prince songs (and probably one of the most famous songs of its generation), this tune has a sad vibe to it. Thus, it may not be the most wedding-appropriate song to play during the wedding. Yet, if you love Prince, this song is hard to miss – plus, it can be amazing for a moment of relaxation when guests want to slow down on the dance floor and simply seize the amazing minutes of romanticism floating in the air.
Planning your wedding in Tennessee? Haven’t found the right wedding and event DJ and entertainer? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now – you will not be disappointed!
We know there’s a million things to handle before the Big Day – but we’re also more than positive that music is not even by far the leas of your concerns. For instance, have you picked your wedding entrance song? This is absolutely crucial if you want to start the reception on the right foot and truly energize the guests – so we have gathered some suggestions to help you with this. Read on and find out more.
- Macklemore, Can’t Hold Us. If you are inclined towards the hip hop, rap, and r’n’b styles, you will definitely love this song. Macklemore’s tunes are always deeply meaningful and this song makes no exception, so why not include it in your wedding music playlist? People will definitely love it!
- Black Eyed Peas, Let’s Get It Started. As old as this tune may be, as great it still is. Full of energy and recognizable by everyone regardless of age, this tune is a real party-starter that will show everyone you really meant business when you told them you want them on the dance floor all night long!
- Queen, Another One Bites the Dust. Definitely not your average wedding song (in any way), but it’s such an amazing choice if you love rock as a style and genre! Even more, it’s a fantastic choice for couples who want to add a tad of humor to an already stressful Big Day! A true classic of the rock’n’roll scene!
Spangler Entertainment is simply the best wedding DJ and entertainer in all off Tennessee. Sweet, devoted, and always ready to make sure guests are having the time of their lives, our DJ will be there for you on the Biggest Day of your life, so that the best music is played on such an important event!
Your wedding music is bound to be one of the most crucial wedding elements – so you will surely want to make sure you plan this the right way. What if you want to move past the simple playlist and include some fun musical ideas into your Big Day too? We have some amazing inspiration for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Make it a grand moment for you and your wedding party. These guys and girls have helped you throughout the entire wedding planning process – so they definitely deserve standing in the spotlight for a bit. Organize a special musical moment with them – even if you are not the most perfect singers and instrument players on Earth, the moment will still be fun, sentimental, and memorable.
- Ask guests about their favorite songs. The best way to make sure people get to listen to their favorite songs? Asking them, of course! Include an extra-line on the RSVP where they can write their favorite song title and try to include as many of them as possible into the final playlist.
- Leave behind the simple table numbers. They are not only boring, but they can also make some of the guests feel “ranked”. Replacing these table numbers with your favorite band names or song titles is so much better! It will add personality, uniqueness and entertainment to your wedding!
- Organize a small karaoke party. Everyone loves karaoke – and they have all the reasons to, in the end. Organize a karaoke party and your guests will definitely line up to stand on stage and have the time of their lives!
Looking for a brilliant wedding and event DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and we will make sure your Big Day is absolutely unforgettable!