Your mother son dance is bound to be really emotional and unforgettable – both for you and for your mother as well. Even more, bystanders are also bound to be touched by the beauty and meaningfulness of this special wedding moment – so you definitely want to choose a song that raises up to the occasion and envelops all the amazing feelings you have for your mom. Here are some suggestions that might inspire you here:
- A Song for My Son, Mikki Viereck. Probably not as well-known as many other typical mother son dance songs, this one’s a really touchy one. If you want your mother son dance’s lyrics to be in plain sight, but also want to turn the spotlight unto your mother and tell the story from her perspective, this option is perfect for you.
- Paul Todd, The First Lady in My Life. Yes, she was the first lady in your life – the one that taught you not only how to treat all the other ladies you meet, but the one who supported you and who will always support you no matter what. She deserves a song as powerful as this!
- Ray Charles, Hit the Road Jack. It may not sound like your typical song for this kind of moment, but Ray Charles’ famous tune can be an excellent choice for a mother with a strong sense of humor! Give it a close listen and you will understand why!
Have you found your Tennessee wedding entertainer? If not, be sure to contact Spangler Entertainment – and as soon as possible! We will make sure your wedding is truly and utterly UNFORGETTABLE –both for yourself and for your wonderful guests as well!
Civil weddings are a growing trend – and truth be told, there are quite a lot of reasons to win you on their side. From the price of such a ceremony to the fact that you can be more elegant and simple with it, there’s a myriad of reasons to love the idea of a civil wedding indeed!
What are some civil wedding ceremony songs you might want to consider? Read on and find your inspiration.
- Jack Johnson – Better Together. This is a song filled with positivity and energy, which is precisely why it’s perfect for your wedding recessional. Now that you’ve finally tied the knot, the lyrics of this song will have even more meaning for you and the wonderful people who witnessed the big moment!
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Sure, this is a song that’s frequently included in wedding playlists – but how could you not love it, when Stevie Wonder is the one signing it? Also perfect for the wedding recessional, this sweet and fun song will pump the energy into your wedding day, making your guests feel even more in the mood for the reception party.
- Savage Garden – Truly, Madly, Deeply. In love with unique songs? This one has its own special “fragrance”, so you will definitely love it too! Powerful and meaningful, this tune is ideal for a wedding processional that steps out of the boundaries of tradition and adds a personal note to the entire civil ceremony.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment, then! Our wedding DJ and entertainment services have helped so many couples have the amazing weddings they deserve! You will make no exception whatsoever! Contact us and hire us if you want your Big Day to be totally unforgettable!
Prince was one of the biggest and most preeminent pop starts in the history of music. Even today, decades after his first hits came out and more than one year after his passing away, Prince is still a legend.
If you love his music, you will definitely want to include it in the Big Day’s playlist – but how do you do that? We have gathered some of the best song suggestions from his discography – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration.
- Raspberry Beret. As one of his most popular songs, Raspberry Beret is a true masterpiece in its own right. Sweet, romantic, and filled with youthful energy, this tune is perfect for a wedding reception – especially since many people will recognize its sound (which will consequently make them want to join in on the dance floor).
- This song has a touch of nostalgia to it. With an 80s vibe that’s really powerful, 1999 is the kind of song that will definitely be appealing to most of your guests, regardless of their age (and, to be completely honest, even regardless of their general taste in music). Play this tune when you want to boost your guests’ energy levels!
- Purple Rain. By far one of the most famous Prince songs (and probably one of the most famous songs of its generation), this tune has a sad vibe to it. Thus, it may not be the most wedding-appropriate song to play during the wedding. Yet, if you love Prince, this song is hard to miss – plus, it can be amazing for a moment of relaxation when guests want to slow down on the dance floor and simply seize the amazing minutes of romanticism floating in the air.
Planning your wedding in Tennessee? Haven’t found the right wedding and event DJ and entertainer? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now – you will not be disappointed!