Everyone loves music, precisely because it speaks even when it has no actual words. It is really no wonder why all couples want their wedding ceremony music to be really representative of who they are and what their love story is all about!
Have you considered including instrumental songs into your wedding ceremony? You should, because they are absolutely amazing! Here are some of the most highly-appreciated suggestions to inspire you:
- Uptown Funk, Vitamin String Quartet. Looking for an energizing tune to make your wedding ceremony exit on? This one’s perfect – and the instrumental version will make the moment even more romantic and timeless!
- Wonderwall, Guitar Tribute Players. An all-time pop-rock classic, this song is the kind that everyone will recognize (and even know the lyrics to!). The instrumental version is more elegant, but it will still spread the same positive vibes as the original. Even more, it will add to your wedding’s uniqueness!
- Stand by You, Rachel Platten. An oldie but goldie, turned timeless and elegant – now, that’s a recipe for the perfect wedding ceremony song! You definitely know the original version, but if you don’t know this instrumental one, you should give it a listen. Not only is it perfectly executed, but it feels even more special and magical – which is precisely what makes it such a great choice for the Big Day!
- Our Song, Romeo Loves Juliet. The title is pretty self-explanatory with this one. If you want something that will make your entire ceremony feel like a fairytale, this tune is exactly what you are searching for.
Have you found the right wedding DJ and entertainer in Tennessee? Contact Spangler Entertainment and learn more about our event entertainment services. Hire us and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
We know you want your Tennessee guests to really party at your wedding or event. But what does it take to create the kind of party playlist that really brings (and keeps) everyone on the dance floor? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Yes, sometimes it’s that simple. Ask your guests what songs they would like to hear during the wedding. You can do this via the RSVPs or you can simply leave little notes close to the DJ, so that your guests can write down their requests. Sure, your DJ will not be able to play all of these songs, given the limited amount of time available – but he might be able to sift through the requests and see which are the most popular ones at least.
- It’s OK to be devoted to one musical genres – but your guests are so different among themselves! Diversify the playlist with songs pertaining to different ages and different genres – this way, you strike a better chance of actually gathering everyone on the dance floor, from your auntie to your pre-teen sister.
- Be Popular. Yes, it does help to know the most popular wedding reception songs of the moment – chances are most of your guests will enjoy these. For instance, OutKast’s Hey Ya! Is still among the top preferences, along with Uptown Funk, All of Me, and even Whitney Houston’s I Wanna Dance With Somebody. Pretty diverse, right?
Planning a big Tennessee event in your life? A wedding? Or maybe a corporate party? Don’t worry, Spangler Entertainment has everything you may need to keep you entertained! Contact us and learn more about our wedding DJ services, as well as all the other amazing event entertainment services we offer!
Prince was one of the biggest and most preeminent pop starts in the history of music. Even today, decades after his first hits came out and more than one year after his passing away, Prince is still a legend.
If you love his music, you will definitely want to include it in the Big Day’s playlist – but how do you do that? We have gathered some of the best song suggestions from his discography – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration.
- Raspberry Beret. As one of his most popular songs, Raspberry Beret is a true masterpiece in its own right. Sweet, romantic, and filled with youthful energy, this tune is perfect for a wedding reception – especially since many people will recognize its sound (which will consequently make them want to join in on the dance floor).
- This song has a touch of nostalgia to it. With an 80s vibe that’s really powerful, 1999 is the kind of song that will definitely be appealing to most of your guests, regardless of their age (and, to be completely honest, even regardless of their general taste in music). Play this tune when you want to boost your guests’ energy levels!
- Purple Rain. By far one of the most famous Prince songs (and probably one of the most famous songs of its generation), this tune has a sad vibe to it. Thus, it may not be the most wedding-appropriate song to play during the wedding. Yet, if you love Prince, this song is hard to miss – plus, it can be amazing for a moment of relaxation when guests want to slow down on the dance floor and simply seize the amazing minutes of romanticism floating in the air.
Planning your wedding in Tennessee? Haven’t found the right wedding and event DJ and entertainer? Contact Spangler Entertainment right now – you will not be disappointed!