If you are planning a wedding at the beginning of 2018, and if you want to make sure you choose a fresh and modern tune to accompany the magical First Dance, the best lists to look at are the ones based on songs that were highly popular in 2017.
What are some of the most romantic and beautiful ones, though? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Lana del Rey, Love. There’s nobody like Lana. Unique and dedicated to her art, Lana puts all her soul in the music she makes – and you can sense this all the way, in every single song. This one makes no exception – aside from the stunning lyrics and melody, it is also filled with the Lana-specific melancholy, sweetness and passion. Perfect for a unique couple!
- Charlie Puth, One Call Away. If your relationship started long-distance, or if you had to stay away from each other for a while, this is the song to play at your wedding. Such a lovely, sweet, and romantic tune – it’s really impossible to resist it!
- Ed Sheeran, Perfect. Nobody else knows love songs better than Ed Sheeran. In his unique way, he manages to send out powerful messages of love and passion in their pure, unaltered forms. This song is just like you imagine it to be – perfect. It is, pure and simple, the perfect wedding song for someone who loves good, romantic, modern music.
Have you found your wedding entertainer in Louisiana? Whether you are looking for a DJ or for someone to help you entertain your guests, Spangler Entertainment is the very best choice in the entire area. Contact us today and learn more about our quality services!
Your wedding reception is going to be truly one-of-a-kind. After all, you don’t organize a wedding every day, and you don’t throw parties with this many guests either. You definitely want to make the most of this special event in your life, and you want your guests to feel truly amazing while there.
Creating a really great playlist is essential for the success of your wedding reception – but what are the special moments that will need a bit of extra-consideration when choosing the songs? Read on and find out more.
- Make for the most epic entrance. You deserve to be in the spotlight, so be sure you choose a Bride and Groom Entrance song that’s really revealing of who you are and what you believe in as a couple.
- Place the spotlight on your loved ones. Your parents and your bridal party are among the most important people in your life – so you will surely want them to have a great entrance at the reception too. Pick songs that are meaningful for who they are and for your relationship with these amazing people.
- Get emotional for the special dances. Your First Dance, your Father/Daughter Dance, your Mother/Son Dance, as well as your Farewell Dance will all be really sentimental and beautiful. Pick songs that reveal the great sentiments you have for your loved one and for your parents and we guarantee these moments will be absolutely magical.
- The fun festivities. The Garter Toss and the Bouquet Toss are not mandatory, but they can still make for some fun moments. Be sure you accompany them with high-energy, positive, fun music! Also, don’t forget to choose a very high-energy song for the Cutting of the Cake moment as well!
Spangler Entertainment can help you have a fantastic wedding day! Contact us, learn more about our wedding entertainment services in Tennessee and you will not be disappointed!
Thankfully, 2016 has been more than generous with us when it comes to party music – from slow, romantic songs, to songs that are unique from all points of view, we’ve listened to a lot of amazing music this year.
How much of it will it make it onto your wedding playlist, though? What are some of the top wedding reception songs of 2016 to consider? Here are some tips to keep in mind for inspiration:
- Taylor Swift’s New Romantics. Beautiful Taylor has hit the dance floor again with her song – and trust us when we say that it’s really the kind of tune that can make everyone want to dance. Even if you’re not a big fan of her music, consider this song at least!
- The Weeknd’s Can’t Feel My Face. A unique tune with a lot of energy to it, this song has also been more than well-known this year, so it’s worth considering it for your playlist as well.
- Walk the Moon’s Shut Up and Dance. This song has a bit of a retro vibe to it, so it’s guaranteed to appeal to multiple types of people. Plus, the message is quite clear: call your guests to the dance floor and make for memories you will never forget!
- The Knocks’ Classic. You may not know this song, but give it a listen! It will be catchy, highly energetic and truly fun! Consider adding it to your wedding playlist and you will not regret it!
Spangler Entertainment can offer you high quality wedding DJ and entertainment services in Nashville, Tennessee. With a lot of experience in entertaining events of all kinds and with the know-how you need for a truly amazing Big Day, we can help you create the memorable atmosphere everyone will love at your wedding! Contact us and find out more!